Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [3]

02 Jul 2010   #1541
starwolf1336

Windows 7 Professional 64bit
 
 

Got off work, i get all next week off for july 4th. Also my Radeon HD 5770 came in and works fine (see pic below),

and i will be getting my new car on tuesday(see pic below). I will finally have a working AC in a vehicle.


Attached Images
Today [3]-34375_407518175939_504265939_5002892_7278254_n.jpg Today [3]-5od.jpg 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Jul 2010   #1542
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by starwolf1336 View Post
Got off work, i get all next week off for july 4th. Also my Radeon HD 5770 came in and works fine (see pic below),

and i will be getting my new car on tuesday(see pic below). I will finally have a working AC in a vehicle.
Congrats!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Jul 2010   #1543
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Starwolf hi.. Congrats ..on both.. AC in a vehicle is a must down here
where I live. wishing you a great weekend.. along with the July 4th
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

02 Jul 2010   #1544
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post

BTW, this is the castle, Schloß Burg (letter ß = ss):

Attachment 82667

And this is how you go there from the parking place:

Attachment 82668
Wow, impressive, here the only castles we see are when we play miniature golf

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by starwolf1336 View Post
Got off work, i get all next week off for july 4th. Also my Radeon HD 5770 came in and works fine (see pic below),

and i will be getting my new car on tuesday(see pic below). I will finally have a working AC in a vehicle.
Wow, 2 cool presents for you GPU's are the best looking PC part

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Jul 2010   #1545
noyb

XP MCE .... XP Pro 64 .... W7 U x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by starwolf1336 View Post
I will be getting my new car on tuesday
Got mine Wednesday.
My wife has a bad back and couldn't shift the gears in her 91 Toyota w 115,000 miles...
It was still in perfect, showroom new, condition .. Hated to see it go.

And I'm retired GM .. with all the discounts.
GM didn't make anything we wanted.


Attached Images
Today [3]-302.jpg 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Jul 2010   #1546
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Noyb.... Congrats to you and her.. she will love this new one.. I wish I was nearby..
I need a good used vehicle.. however I can't do the shift stuff..there are times I
wish I knew how.. I'm so bad about wanting to haul things too big for my car ..in it anyway..lol.. maybe I should think TRUCK.. like those 4 door kind.,, I'm thinking
they are gas hogs however..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Jul 2010   #1547
noyb

XP MCE .... XP Pro 64 .... W7 U x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
Noyb.... Congrats to you and her.. she will love this new one..
It hasn't come up yet .. But I'm afraid she'll make me remove my shoes and take a bath before she'll let me in it.
We're going to Scotchguard the interior tomorrow.
The 03 Envoy on the other side gets 20MPG on the highway.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Jul 2010   #1548
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noyb View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
Noyb.... Congrats to you and her.. she will love this new one..
It hasn't come up yet .. But I'm afraid she'll make me remove my shoes and take a bath before she'll let me in it.
We're going to Scotchguard the interior tomorrow.
The 03 Envoy on the other side gets 20MPG on the highway.
noyb,
What do you mean your afraid she will make you do all that stuff before getting in her new car?
Didn't she make you do that in the old one?
I thought this was SOP with women as I have been doing this throughout our entire marriage!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Jul 2010   #1549
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noyb View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
Noyb.... Congrats to you and her.. she will love this new one..
It hasn't come up yet .. But I'm afraid she'll make me remove my shoes and take a bath before she'll let me in it.
We're going to Scotchguard the interior tomorrow.
The 03 Envoy on the other side gets 20MPG on the highway.
Lol, step into the airlock... A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Jul 2010   #1550
CarlTR6

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noyb View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by starwolf1336 View Post
I will be getting my new car on tuesday
Got mine Wednesday.
My wife has a bad back and couldn't shift the gears in her 91 Toyota w 115,000 miles...
It was still in perfect, showroom new, condition .. Hated to see it go.

And I'm retired GM .. with all the discounts.
GM didn't make anything we wanted.
noyb, congratulations on the new wheels.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
Noyb.... Congrats to you and her.. she will love this new one.. I wish I was nearby..
I need a good used vehicle.. however I can't do the shift stuff..there are times I
wish I knew how.. I'm so bad about wanting to haul things too big for my car ..in it anyway..lol.. maybe I should think TRUCK.. like those 4 door kind.,, I'm thinking
they are gas hogs however..
LPt, my wife and I both have four door (crew cab) pickups. We do not own a car. When we want economy, we ride our motorcycles (which I do most of the time). I would not be without a pickup.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2¾]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:22.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App