Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [3]

02 Jul 2010   #1561
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Good night Gracie...LPT, nice sig

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Jul 2010   #1562
sergiogarcia9

 

My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Jul 2010   #1563
CarlTR6

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
 
 

Good night, Bill, and all; it is bedtime.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

02 Jul 2010   #1564
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

A Guy.. thanks bunches elsuired made that for me to use for July 4th...
I had the little flag so decided to use it as my avitar.. after changing
to the new Sig.Today [3]-taneaglevivi.gif
Wishing you a very happy July 4th


My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Jul 2010   #1565
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post
Segio, great stuff, downloaded them all. Have to sign in to VC and get the theme and thank Mark there (I am UB2U there )

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by CarlTR6 View Post
Good night, Bill, and all; it is bedtime.
Goodnight Carl, I'm not going, it was Dennis, dinner time for me, just getting warmed up, lol

LPT, you have a great 4th too, and stay safe

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jul 2010   #1566
mitchell65

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7601 Multiprocessor Free Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noyb View Post
She was awful fussy about her 91 Toyota.
Last year, I put the First set of Brakes on it ... I was tired of hearing her worry bout them.
Wow! How on earth did she manage to stop before you fitted it with brakes? She must be some slow driver!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jul 2010   #1567
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by mitchell65 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noyb View Post
She was awful fussy about her 91 Toyota.
Last year, I put the First set of Brakes on it ... I was tired of hearing her worry bout them.
Wow! How on earth did she manage to stop before you fitted it with brakes? She must be some slow driver!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jul 2010   #1568
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

india is closed on Monday so my office managers are making us sleep in the office after work on Sunday night so that we can work on Monday too. They have promised to pay little extra for this favour. I have no choice but to stay back. The strike is due to the new heavy budget and price hikes in commodities.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jul 2010   #1569
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
india is closed on Monday so my office managers are making us sleep in the office after work on Sunday night so that we can work on Monday too. They have promised to pay little extra for this favour. I have no choice but to stay back. The strike is due to the new heavy budget and price hikes in commodities.
india is closed on Monday??!! Yikes! That doesn't sound good

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jul 2010   #1570
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
india is closed on Monday so my office managers are making us sleep in the office after work on Sunday night so that we can work on Monday too. They have promised to pay little extra for this favour. I have no choice but to stay back. The strike is due to the new heavy budget and price hikes in commodities.
india is closed on Monday??!! Yikes! That doesn't sound good

A Guy
Yeah. Its because of the opposition parties who have agreed to come forward to call this off. I hope the government gets serious and reduce taxes.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2¾]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:24.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App