Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [3]

06 Jul 2010   #1651
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Love Windows 7 View Post
I was supposed to have driving lesson this morning, but the instructor did not turn up and I left a message on her mobile and nothing since. About an hour before the lesson I got a text from her saying if I minded starting 15 minutes earlier. I rang the school and they will look into it.

I am just wondering perhaps she had an accident on the way here or something.



That's something to consider, the 'driving instructor' having an accident while driving.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jul 2010   #1652
mitchell65

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7601 Multiprocessor Free Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Love Windows 7 View Post
I was supposed to have driving lesson this morning, but the instructor did not turn up and I left a message on her mobile and nothing since. About an hour before the lesson I got a text from her saying if I minded starting 15 minutes earlier. I rang the school and they will look into it.

I am just wondering perhaps she had an accident on the way here or something.



That's something to consider, the 'driving instructor' having an accident while driving.


BFK, I laughed and then felt guilty, It was all your fault
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jul 2010   #1653
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by mitchell65 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Love Windows 7 View Post
I was supposed to have driving lesson this morning, but the instructor did not turn up and I left a message on her mobile and nothing since. About an hour before the lesson I got a text from her saying if I minded starting 15 minutes earlier. I rang the school and they will look into it.

I am just wondering perhaps she had an accident on the way here or something.



That's something to consider, the 'driving instructor' having an accident while driving.

BFK, I laughed and then felt guilty, It was all your fault

Then just beat me, hurt me and make me like it. Today [3]-whip.gif


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

06 Jul 2010   #1654
mitchell65

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7601 Multiprocessor Free Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by mitchell65 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post




That's something to consider, the 'driving instructor' having an accident while driving.

BFK, I laughed and then felt guilty, It was all your fault


Then just beat me, hurt me and make me like it. Attachment 83543
Certainly not, we haven't even been formally introduced for goodness sake
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jul 2010   #1655
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by mitchell65 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by mitchell65 View Post
BFK, I laughed and then felt guilty, It was all your fault


Then just beat me, hurt me and make me like it. Attachment 83543
Certainly not, we haven't even been formally introduced for goodness sake


My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jul 2010   #1656
sergiogarcia9

 

Thanks to all for the good wishes Job interview is on the 13th (next Tuesday), i will make sure to let you know how it went
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jul 2010   #1657
Kirsch

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post
Thanks to all for the good wishes Job interview is on the 13th (next Tuesday), i will make sure to let you know how it went
Good luck!!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jul 2010   #1658
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kirsch View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post
Thanks to all for the good wishes Job interview is on the 13th (next Tuesday), i will make sure to let you know how it went
Good luck!!!


+1
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jul 2010   #1659
sergiogarcia9

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by mitchell65 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post




That's something to consider, the 'driving instructor' having an accident while driving.

BFK, I laughed and then felt guilty, It was all your fault

Then just beat me, hurt me and make me like it. Attachment 83543
Isn't that her job?

My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jul 2010   #1660
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by mitchell65 View Post
BFK, I laughed and then felt guilty, It was all your fault

Then just beat me, hurt me and make me like it. Attachment 83543
Isn't that her job?



She'll work!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:12.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App