Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [3]

09 Jul 2010   #1761
mitchell65

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7601 Multiprocessor Free Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
An anticipatory warning:

Due to exceptionally high temperature (for us, it is: 34C or 92F), universal boredom and being home alone today and tonight, and the means used to fight said things (higher than normal blood alcohol count), I can not be held responsible for any stupid and naive posts I will make during the next 24 hour period.

During this period, please send your possible complaints to my PM box, I will process all complaints when sober again. Hopefully tomorrow. In alarming and offending cases please send your complaints directly to administrators and / or moderators.

I am sorry about the inconvenience, and recommend that you put me on your ignore list for at least the next 24 hours by clicking my username at the top left corner of this post and choosing "Add Kari to your ignore list" (see the attached image).

Sincere and respectfully,

Kari

Attachment 84215
I didn't even know there was an ignore list! I certainly won't use it, I'm looking forward to many hours of enjoyment.
Can't wait for the first instalment
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jul 2010   #1762
myzr7

Windows 7 Ulti. x64
 
 

Today we will be digging our potatoes from our little backyard garden. Plant on St. Patricks day and harvest on 4th of July. Homegrown tastes the best mmm
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jul 2010   #1763
wallyinnc

Windows 7 x64 finally!
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
An anticipatory warning:

Due to exceptionally high temperature (for us, it is: 34C or 92F), universal boredom and being home alone today and tonight, and the means used to fight said things (higher than normal blood alcohol count), I can not be held responsible for any stupid and naive posts I will make during the next 24 hour period.

During this period, please send your possible complaints to my PM box, I will process all complaints when sober again. Hopefully tomorrow. In alarming and offending cases please send your complaints directly to administrators and / or moderators.

I am sorry about the inconvenience, and recommend that you put me on your ignore list for at least the next 24 hours by clicking my username at the top left corner of this post and choosing "Add Kari to your ignore list" (see the attached image).

Sincere and respectfully,

Kari

Attachment 84215
My only regret is that it is still 10am here, or I would join you virtually. Well, it is 5 o'clock somewhere...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

09 Jul 2010   #1764
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Today is a great day with the news on the results from Colon Biopsy Lab Report.
All 12 polyps, that were removed were benign but pre-cancerous.
What a relief that is.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jul 2010   #1765
derekimo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 10 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Today is a great day with the news on the results from Colon Biopsy Lab Report.
All 12 polyps, that were removed were benign but pre-cancerous.
What a relief that is.
That is good news Dennis!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jul 2010   #1766
Kari

 

Good news there, Howling. Happy for you.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jul 2010   #1767
Kirsch

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Today I was on the street. This guy waved to me, and he came up to me and said, "I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else." And I said, "I am."
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jul 2010   #1768
derekimo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 10 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kirsch View Post
Today I was on the street. This guy waved to me, and he came up to me and said, "I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else." And I said, "I am."
You're are, aren't you.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jul 2010   #1769
Joan Archer

Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit
 
 

Very pleased to hear the good news Dennis, I expect you feel a lot happier now you have the results.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jul 2010   #1770
Joan Archer

Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
BFK ....I feel for ya.. it's hot here too.. no showers or clouds today..
88 temp... right now.

ps.. where's the degree icon/number on Windows 7 laptop?
I have a full size number pad
I usually use the Alt+167 for it on my XP.
Don't know about your setup but I use Alt+0176 to get this
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:50.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App