Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [3]

11 Jul 2010   #1891
smarteyeball

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
Today....I had a heart attack

I'm using the worlds smallest keypad to post this so details will be few, but I've had the blockage removed and I will be fine.

normal service will resume in a few days when i'm out of hospital

That's one way to steal the limelight in the Today forum


Now put the keyboard down and put the bloody forum out of your mind ffs.

There's more important shit to consider than this place.

I hope you have some pretty nurses - not too pretty mind you - not with your heart and all



As for me - Toady I woke up and was shocked to discover John had had a heart attack...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jul 2010   #1892
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
I'll never understand how some people spend so much time on a computer.
I never spend any time on my PC...in this chair in front of it, well, that's a different matter...

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Have a nice day Kari. There IS a life outside SF.
Hmmm, another wild rumor, I'm going to see what Snopes says about this...


Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post
Today i have finally got myself together to start working on a new theme! Currently doing a mockup in photoshop before i start the hard work
Here's the progress so far of the concept btw
http://i27.tinypic.com/16c1c88.png

Still working on the start menu, but its getting there
Cool Sergio, I always thought themes just appeared, like magic. Interesting to see part of the procedure

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Finally back home. Had a nice dinner. There's nothing like mom's hand made food.
Better than that pajama party huh? Good

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tews View Post

I know what you mean .... I had a mild heart attack 2 weeks ago and had another stent implanted to open my aorta... Just remember, take your meds and you will be fine... Wishes for a quick recovery John...
Tom, I didn't know that. Hope you are recuperating well, and return to full health soon.

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jul 2010   #1893
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

We are so thankful that John and Tom are doing well.
Puts life into perspective doesn't it?
You guys take it easy as we are all wishing you a great recovery..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

11 Jul 2010   #1894
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by JMH View Post
Today I very nearly fell asleep at the computer......again!
Two days in a row this has [almost] happened..
Changes must be made to an unsustainable lifestyle.
Jan that's why we have clocks and timepieces.. I too had to get back to a
normal time to leave the pc behind.. I'm one of those who needs the full
8 hours of rest.. then I'm almost like a roadrunner bird.. when I'm awake.
Use the Windows Icon.. then hit ..SHUT Down !!!!works for me..
" try it you'll like it !!!! "
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jul 2010   #1895
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by JMH View Post
Today I very nearly fell asleep at the computer......again!
Two days in a row this has [almost] happened..
Changes must be made to an unsustainable lifestyle.
Jan that's why we have clocks and timepieces.. I too had to get back to a
normal time to leave the pc behind.. I'm one of those who needs the full
8 hours of rest.. then I'm almost like a roadrunner bird.. when I'm awake.
Use the Windows Icon.. then hit ..SHUT Down !!!!works for me..
" try it you'll like it !!!! "
He's working 19 hour days. I doubt he can sleep on the job

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jul 2010   #1896
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
I'll never understand how some people spend so much time on a computer.
Every now and then I really realize how idiot I am. Reading your words now was one of those moments. What the hell am I doing? It's summer out there.

See you later, geeks, inspired by Ted's words I'm going to take the CEO to lunch in the Safari Park in zoo, maybe some dancing later.

Should never forget I'm more addicted to my beautiful wife than to computers.

Kari
Kari .. excellent move on your part !!!! keep thinking this way.
Kari.. excellent move on your part !!!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jul 2010   #1897
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
Today....I had a heart attack

I'm using the worlds smallest keypad to post this so details will be few, but I've had the blockage removed and I will be fine.

normal service will resume in a few days when i'm out of hospital
z3r good grief man.. a little time off the form might be really good for you
in this case..
Glad you've had the needed surgery .. now get well...along with taking care of yourself.
Sending prayers your way !!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jul 2010   #1898
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tews View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
Today....I had a heart attack

I'm using the worlds smallest keypad to post this so details will be few, but I've had the blockage removed and I will be fine.

normal service will resume in a few days when i'm out of hospital
I know what you mean .... I had a mild heart attack 2 weeks ago and had another stent implanted to open my aorta... Just remember, take your meds and you will be fine... Wishes for a quick recovery John...
Tom good grief.. I didn't know this.. you too better take better care of yourself..
So glad you are doing well..
Now don't over do a good thing..prayers for you also.
hugs
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jul 2010   #1899
JMH

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit. SP1.
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by JMH View Post
Today I very nearly fell asleep at the computer......again!
Two days in a row this has [almost] happened..
Changes must be made to an unsustainable lifestyle.
Jan that's why we have clocks and timepieces.. I too had to get back to a
normal time to leave the pc behind.. I'm one of those who needs the full
8 hours of rest.. then I'm almost like a roadrunner bird.. when I'm awake.
Use the Windows Icon.. then hit ..SHUT Down !!!!works for me..
" try it you'll like it !!!! "
He's working 19 hour days. I doubt he can sleep on the job

A Guy

Last time I looked I was all female.
Now just let me recheck.......
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jul 2010   #1900
Kari

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by JMH View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
He's working 19 hour days. I doubt he can sleep on the job

A Guy

Last time I looked I was all female.
Now just let me recheck.......
I really hope you did not find the missing parts... Please stay who you are, a woman!

; Kari
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2¾]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:21.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App