Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [3]

12 Jul 2010   #1901
kodi

Windows 10 Pro x64
 
 

John and Tom get well soon and obey the doctors.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jul 2010   #1902
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by JMH View Post
Today I very nearly fell asleep at the computer......again!
Two days in a row this has [almost] happened..
Changes must be made to an unsustainable lifestyle.
Jan that's why we have clocks and timepieces.. I too had to get back to a
normal time to leave the pc behind.. I'm one of those who needs the full
8 hours of rest.. then I'm almost like a roadrunner bird.. when I'm awake.
Use the Windows Icon.. then hit ..SHUT Down !!!!works for me..
" try it you'll like it !!!! "
He's working 19 hour days. I doubt he can sleep on the job

A Guy


Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by JMH View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post

Jan that's why we have clocks and timepieces.. I too had to get back to a
normal time to leave the pc behind.. I'm one of those who needs the full
8 hours of rest.. then I'm almost like a roadrunner bird.. when I'm awake.
Use the Windows Icon.. then hit ..SHUT Down !!!!works for me..
" try it you'll like it !!!! "
He's working 19 hour days. I doubt he can sleep on the job

A Guy

Last time I looked I was all female.
Now just let me recheck.......
Your posts make too much sense generally for you to be a man. I remain convinced that you are indeed a woman.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jul 2010   #1903
smarteyeball

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Your posts make too much sense generally for you to be a man. I remain convinced that you are indeed a woman.
Flubberty rubbity do.

Yep - dangly bit is there


*******

Overall it's been a mixed 'meh' up and down sort of day.

First the news about John. Not good.


Then I couldn't the guitar I wanted today, so I had to place a deposit and have now have to wait a week or so. On the plus side, I got a $400 discount because I have to wait. Part good/part bad


I then picked up my car from the smash repairers, a decent job was done - even work that that the insurance claimed they weren't going to do - bonus.

Then I get home, open the mail and find a 'happy snap' speeding fine. Two things that bug me about this in particular:

A) It was dated from the same day that I was run into. Nice little double whammy for that day

B) It was less than 10kmh over the limit, going down a very steep hill and the picture clearly shows my brake lights on and the front of the car dipping, indicating heavy braking.

Why the heavy braking? Because it was a bloody steep hill and I was trying my best to maintain the low speed limit imposed on a bloody steep hill.

And none of it is do with traffic safety - it's all blatant revenue raising and now I'm just cranky
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

12 Jul 2010   #1904
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by JMH View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post

Jan that's why we have clocks and timepieces.. I too had to get back to a
normal time to leave the pc behind.. I'm one of those who needs the full
8 hours of rest.. then I'm almost like a roadrunner bird.. when I'm awake.
Use the Windows Icon.. then hit ..SHUT Down !!!!works for me..
" try it you'll like it !!!! "
He's working 19 hour days. I doubt he can sleep on the job

A Guy

Last time I looked I was all female.
Now just let me recheck.......
Jan, my apologies, this is news to me I meant no offense, I just didn't know (removes foot from mouth)

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jul 2010   #1905
johnwillyums

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
 
 

@John and Tom. Been working this weekend so I've just read about your heart problems. My very best wishes to the both of you, John williams
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jul 2010   #1906
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

All the best Tom, my prayers are with you.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jul 2010   #1907
Tews

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

Thanks all... just all the years of abuse and neglect catching up with me...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jul 2010   #1908
sergiogarcia9

 

So far today, i've ordered the Cooler Master HAF 922

HAF 922 - Cooler Master

My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jul 2010   #1909
mitchell65

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7601 Multiprocessor Free Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
We are so thankful that John and Tom are doing well.
Puts life into perspective doesn't it?
You guys take it easy as we are all wishing you a great recovery..
THW said ecactly what I was thinking! My very best wishes to you both.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jul 2010   #1910
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post
So far today, i've ordered the Cooler Master HAF 922

HAF 922 - Cooler Master

Looks very nice.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2¾]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:50.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App