Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [3]

28 May 2010   #291
Kari

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tews View Post
Only 267 rep to go for you next "gift" ...
Now 167.
I am very grateful, geeks.

That said, let's make one thing clear. You know I am not capable to be humble; I know what I can and what I can not, and I'm very comfortable with that. I'm also quite honest to myself, meaning that for instance I need to know the rep I receive, as any other reward in life, is really earned. I do not want you dear fellow geeks repping me just to help me to cross a new mark.

I have never before even hinted that I need so and so much to gain next turd. The reference in my last post was meant to be read just as it was written, not as a hint to get you guys repping.

Grateful and sincere, never humble,

Kari
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 May 2010   #292
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Hi Kari, your every post gives us something new to learn. Your expertise in Virtualization is very powerful. So its never a question about you receiving reps "without" a reason. Your technical experience, degree and knowledge speaks for your work.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 May 2010   #293
Tews

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Hi Kari, your every post gives us something new to learn. Your expertise in Virtualization is very powerful. So its never a question about you receiving reps "without" a reason. Your technical experience, degree and knowledge speaks for your work.

+1!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

28 May 2010   #294
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Hi Kari, your every post gives us something new to learn. Your expertise in Virtualization is very powerful. So its never a question about you receiving reps "without" a reason. Your technical experience, degree and knowledge speaks for your work.


From me too, well said Dinesh!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 May 2010   #295
Kari

 

Thanks for the nice comments, geeks! I'll try to sum this up and get "Today" back to the topic:

My point was, and is, that as long as we have the current rep system, it should not be abused. No rep only to help a friend or to thank for the rep received, etc. IMO rep should only be given if the post in question is original, gives valid advice and helps the OP, or is "rep'able" in other, commonly accepted way.

Back to the topic. Today I'm going to watch another episode of Roast (re: Today [3]), to check if my difficulties to understand the type of language used was only because the episode I saw yesterday was all about Joan Rivers, or if this is the grand idea behind the show.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 May 2010   #296
CarlTR6

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by iseeuu View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by iseeuu View Post
I think I have seen a hat like that before ... ?

Robert...lol are you seeing things again.. ???.. the weekend hasn't begun yet.. Enjoy when it's here..
I must be seeing things! I even thought I saw a tomato with a hat like that ... ?

Attachment 75405

But I am glad I didn't ... or I would begin to wonder about my sanity!

Cheers!
Good one.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 May 2010   #297
Carl Lawrence

Dual-boot: Windows 7 HP 32-bit SP1 & Windows XP Pro 32-bit SP2.
 
 

Been walking my dog to-day.

I found this on ebay: Vintage Sony Solid State Alarm Clock Transistor Radio on eBay (end time 04-Jun-10 01:11:47 BST)

Also can someone tell me what a text phone is?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 May 2010   #298
Barman58

Windows 10 Pro x64 x3, Ubuntu
 
 

My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 May 2010   #299
derekimo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 10 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Thanks for the nice comments, geeks! I'll try to sum this up and get "Today" back to the topic:

My point was, and is, that as long as we have the current rep system, it should not be abused. No rep only to help a friend or to thank for the rep received, etc. IMO rep should only be given if the post in question is original, gives valid advice and helps the OP, or is "rep'able" in other, commonly accepted way.

Back to the topic. Today I'm going to watch another episode of Roast (re: Today [3]), to check if my difficulties to understand the type of language used was only because the episode I saw yesterday was all about Joan Rivers, or if this is the grand idea behind the show.
I've seen a few of those Kari, You're going to find more of the same as far as language goes, when they are aired here before 11:00 PM they are censored to the point that most of the show is bleeped out.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 May 2010   #300
mitchell65

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7601 Multiprocessor Free Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Thanks for the nice comments, geeks! I'll try to sum this up and get "Today" back to the topic:

My point was, and is, that as long as we have the current rep system, it should not be abused. No rep only to help a friend or to thank for the rep received, etc. IMO rep should only be given if the post in question is original, gives valid advice and helps the OP, or is "rep'able" in other, commonly accepted way.

Back to the topic. Today I'm going to watch another episode of Roast (re: Today [3]), to check if my difficulties to understand the type of language used was only because the episode I saw yesterday was all about Joan Rivers, or if this is the grand idea behind the show.
I've seen a few of those Kari, You're going to find more of the same as far as language goes, when they are aired here before 11:00 PM they are censored to the point that most of the show is bleeped out.
Have to say here in the UK we do not have too much offensive stuff on TV. But when we do I have found a magic formula to use when my sensibilities are offended. Would share the formula if anynoe requests it!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2¾]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:10.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App