Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [3]

04 Jun 2010   #511
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by wallyinnc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Today I bought my 1st wireless router.
So you mean that when you were posting from your bed before you even had cables all around? What a mess!!

Just kidding my friend, good to hear from you (I have been away for a while, catching up)

And let us know in case you need help setting up your router...
Hi Wally, the router is setup with the help of Nigel and is up n running.
Dinesh he is great help.. as is Robert.. Glad you got it sorted .. they make sure it's secure as well..which is what you really want.. recently I was on a secure website.. I trieed a program to see if they could find my pc.. NO way !!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jun 2010   #512
MWRed

Windows 7 Home Premium
 
 

I posted this at VF too, but it's been such a bad couple days, I just feel like venting anywhere I can,lol.



Yesterday, the worst day I have ever had at work. It just plain sucked. That was just the start.

So, watching the weather online(hour by hour)last night to see what it would be like this morning, it looked pretty good. (FYI, this was only about 4 hours before actually leaving to go out on the lake.)

Now don't get me wrong, I don't mind some rain at all, and when looking at 3 different sites for the weather, it was SUPPOSED to be cloudy, with a slight chance of drizzle, and an accumulation of .05" , which is basically nothing.....then it was supposed to rain more from about 11am on through the afternoon.
So, we get going about 3:30am this morning, it's calm and just about perfect for fishing on the lake. we don't even get the boat launched and it starts sprinkling. No big deal, right?

It rained, and poured heavily for 5 hours......yes, 5 hours. According to everything we saw, it wasn't even supposed to do that much all day, much less at THAT time of the day. We got completely soaked, and to top it off, it got windy as hell.

I have known for years that the "forecasts" aren't usually dead on(ok....NEVER dead on) , but it would be nice if they could at least be somewhat close. I still can't believe there's actually a channel dedicated to showing weather forecasts.

So, tomorrow morning, the forecast is basically the same as it was SUPPOSED to be today, and start raining about 10-11 am, with very little total accumulation. In other words, it'll start about 4am and will pour until after noon.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jun 2010   #513
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Poor baby.. I hate when that happens after making sure you know what the weather people have said..then made plans .. to do something that was supposed to be fun and enjoyable.Try again !!!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

04 Jun 2010   #514
CarlTR6

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by MWRed View Post
I posted this at VF too, but it's been such a bad couple days, I just feel like venting anywhere I can,lol.



Yesterday, the worst day I have ever had at work. It just plain sucked. That was just the start.

So, watching the weather online(hour by hour)last night to see what it would be like this morning, it looked pretty good. (FYI, this was only about 4 hours before actually leaving to go out on the lake.)

Now don't get me wrong, I don't mind some rain at all, and when looking at 3 different sites for the weather, it was SUPPOSED to be cloudy, with a slight chance of drizzle, and an accumulation of .05" , which is basically nothing.....then it was supposed to rain more from about 11am on through the afternoon.
So, we get going about 3:30am this morning, it's calm and just about perfect for fishing on the lake. we don't even get the boat launched and it starts sprinkling. No big deal, right?

It rained, and poured heavily for 5 hours......yes, 5 hours. According to everything we saw, it wasn't even supposed to do that much all day, much less at THAT time of the day. We got completely soaked, and to top it off, it got windy as hell.

I have known for years that the "forecasts" aren't usually dead on(ok....NEVER dead on) , but it would be nice if they could at least be somewhat close. I still can't believe there's actually a channel dedicated to showing weather forecasts.

So, tomorrow morning, the forecast is basically the same as it was SUPPOSED to be today, and start raining about 10-11 am, with very little total accumulation. In other words, it'll start about 4am and will pour until after noon.
Your account is hilarious - and I've been there, too!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jun 2010   #515
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post
Today, i've decided to come back to SF, after taking a bit of a break from here
Sergio welcome back.. you've been missed..
I hope you were working on the new web pages.. and other interesting things.. Always save some Windows 7 Forum time.. plz.
enjoy youe weekend.
LPt
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jun 2010   #516
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post
Today, i've decided to come back to SF, after taking a bit of a break from here
WB Sergio, people been asking where you were

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jun 2010   #517
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Sergio, nice to see you back here!

BTW, I just noticed today (05-JUN-2010) is the birthday of Anthony, one of the oldest members of Seven Forums (member #217). Happy birthday, Anthony!
Happy Birthday Anthony

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jun 2010   #518
Dave76

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Ult x64 - SP1/ Windows 8 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by MWRed View Post
I posted this at VF too, but it's been such a bad couple days, I just feel like venting anywhere I can,lol.



Yesterday, the worst day I have ever had at work. It just plain sucked. That was just the start.

So, watching the weather online(hour by hour)last night to see what it would be like this morning, it looked pretty good. (FYI, this was only about 4 hours before actually leaving to go out on the lake.)

Now don't get me wrong, I don't mind some rain at all, and when looking at 3 different sites for the weather, it was SUPPOSED to be cloudy, with a slight chance of drizzle, and an accumulation of .05" , which is basically nothing.....then it was supposed to rain more from about 11am on through the afternoon.
So, we get going about 3:30am this morning, it's calm and just about perfect for fishing on the lake. we don't even get the boat launched and it starts sprinkling. No big deal, right?

It rained, and poured heavily for 5 hours......yes, 5 hours. According to everything we saw, it wasn't even supposed to do that much all day, much less at THAT time of the day. We got completely soaked, and to top it off, it got windy as hell.

I have known for years that the "forecasts" aren't usually dead on(ok....NEVER dead on) , but it would be nice if they could at least be somewhat close. I still can't believe there's actually a channel dedicated to showing weather forecasts.

So, tomorrow morning, the forecast is basically the same as it was SUPPOSED to be today, and start raining about 10-11 am, with very little total accumulation. In other words, it'll start about 4am and will pour until after noon.
Been there, done that, got a wet tee shirt
(But that's an entirely different story )

But, it is June.....

You forgot the most important thing....how many fish did you catch?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jun 2010   #519
kucing13

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Sergio, nice to see you back here!

BTW, I just noticed today (05-JUN-2010) is the birthday of Anthony, one of the oldest members of Seven Forums (member #217). Happy birthday, Anthony!
Wow,im sleeping for a while and so much news i've missed. Welcome back Sergio

and Happy Birthday Anthony
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jun 2010   #520
kucing13

 

Don't trust weather man my friend, don't trust weatherman..
but I though its easier to catch fish when its raining.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2¾]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:03.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App