Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [3]

15 Jun 2010   #951
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Today, I had steak and potatoes for breakfast,some leftover pizza for a light lunch, and in a couple hours, I'll be having bacon-wrapped scallops for dinner, while I watch the Celtics-Lakers game.
No calorie counts in effect today!


Attached Images
Today [3]-med3d-barbecue.gif Today [3]-smileychef.gif 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jun 2010   #952
severedsolo

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Today, I had steak and potatoes for breakfast,some leftover pizza for a light lunch, and in a couple hours, I'll be having bacon-wrapped scallops for dinner, while I watch the Celtics-Lakers game.
No calorie counts in effect today!
jesus christ.... thats almost more than I eat in a week!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jun 2010   #953
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by severedsolo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Today, I had steak and potatoes for breakfast,some leftover pizza for a light lunch, and in a couple hours, I'll be having bacon-wrapped scallops for dinner, while I watch the Celtics-Lakers game.
No calorie counts in effect today!
jesus christ.... thats almost more than I eat in a week!

Jesus didn't have anything to do with noob pigging out!
Remember what goes in comes out. Where do you think all these members are getting those Buffalo turds............................from noob!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

15 Jun 2010   #954
Barman58

Windows 10 Pro x64 x3, Ubuntu
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Nigel, you just got some brownie points from me (rep not possible in Chillout)!

Attachment 78919

Any change you can find those Office licenses?
Maybe - I have one machine that I am locked out of at the moment - that has the original license on it - If I can get through the lost admin password I should be able to recover the code and use it to re-install the other machines.

Will have to try to reset the admin account or else look for a live disk that can read MS keys.

The worst part is that if they were bought direct by the center MS would have the license information but they were bought through the company that went bust.

I do get really annoyed with people like the original company for not documenting the system correctly and providing this information to the client - I was taught to produce a package with all licenses, passwords and other pertinent data - one copy I archive and a hard copy in a sealed envelope is given to the client.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jun 2010   #955
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Barman58 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Nigel, you just got some brownie points from me (rep not possible in Chillout)!

Attachment 78919

Any change you can find those Office licenses?
Maybe - I have one machine that I am locked out of at the moment - that has the original license on it - If I can get through the lost admin password I should be able to recover the code and use it to re-install the other machines.

Will have to try to reset the admin account or else look for a live disk that can read MS keys.

The worst part is that if they were bought direct by the center MS would have the license information but they were bought through the company that went bust.

I do get really annoyed with people like the original company for not documenting the system correctly and providing this information to the client - I was taught to produce a package with all licenses, passwords and other pertinent data - one copy I archive and a hard copy in a sealed envelope is given to the client.
Your a good man Barman!
I have faith in you to get everything up and running.
Make sure you do your own backup in case they mess with it and call you back in for repairs.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jun 2010   #956
Barman58

Windows 10 Pro x64 x3, Ubuntu
 
 

Backups will be made

One system image of the master machine - All the admin software and settings
One system image of a user system - Keys cam be changed and re authenticated afterwards - Luckily all the systems are identical hardware wise
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jun 2010   #957
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Barman58 View Post
Backups will be made

One system image of the master machine - All the admin software and settings
One system image of a user system - Keys cam be changed and re authenticated afterwards - Luckily all the systems are identical hardware wise

You are the Best.......
You are safe from the Darwin Award that has been going around.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jun 2010   #958
Barman58

Windows 10 Pro x64 x3, Ubuntu
 
 

You're never safe from the darwin award - not until everything is finished and the office door is hitting you in your butt on the way out
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jun 2010   #959
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Here's mine for the day......
Today [3]-darwi.jpg

Have a laugh and go home. Tomorrow is another challenge!


My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jun 2010   #960
richc46

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 10, Home Clean Install
 
 

Posted, mowed the lawn, phone calls then dinner. Not very exciting, Im afraid.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2¾]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:24.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App