Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: What should my 1000th post be?

13 Jul 2010   #21
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

It is 3 weeks already passed
What should my 1000th post be?-scratch-head02-idea-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000415-large.gif


My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Jul 2010   #22
smarteyeball

 
 

And I was so looking forward to the 1000th... aw, gee shucks

Come on AB
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jul 2010   #23
96accord

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

You are not at 1k posts yet?! WTF it's been 4 weeks!

"998 posts"
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

14 Jul 2010   #24
derekimo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 10 Pro x64
 
 

I heard there's going to be a parade and fireworks.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jul 2010   #25
DocBrown

Win7 Enterprise, Win7 x86 (Ult 7600), Win7 x64 Ult 7600, TechNet RTM on AMD x64 (2.8Ghz)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
I heard there's going to be a parade and fireworks.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jul 2010   #26
Kari

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dwarf View Post
I personally find that post #M serves a very good function. It branches the gap that would otherwise exist between posts #DCCCCLXXXXIX and #MI.
Sorry Dwarf, I think you meant between CMXCIX (999) and MI (1001)?

Back to the topic. I think it would be a nive way to start your 1000th post like this:
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Captain Zero
To celebrate my 1000th post, I am giving a way 10 super gaming rigs. To participate on this giweaway, please send your contact details.

etc.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jul 2010   #27
thefabe

Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit / XP Home sp3
 
 

How about something to do with how wonderful it is to have been a part of such a great forum and how your looking forward to the next 1000 to gold.
Or hey post 1000. Fabe
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jul 2010   #28
Dwarf

Windows 8.1 Pro RTM x64
 
 

Both DCCCCLXXXXIX and CMXCIX are equally valid ways of representing 999.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jul 2010   #29
derekimo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 10 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dwarf View Post
I personally find that post #M serves a very good function. It branches the gap that would otherwise exist between posts #DCCCCLXXXXIX and #MI.
Sorry Dwarf, I think you meant between CMXCIX (999) and MI (1001)?

Back to the topic. I think it would be a nive way to start your 1000th post like this:
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Captain Zero
To celebrate my 1000th post, I am giving a way 10 super gaming rigs. To participate on this giweaway, please send your contact details.

etc.

I missed that part, I'm sure they'll be top of the line rigs too.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jul 2010   #30
Kari

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
I missed that part, I'm sure they'll be top of the line rigs too.
He asked what he should write on his 1000th post. I would like to see something like that I suggested...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
odd post/bios screen, plus no keyboard detected @ post
i had recently built a new computer. after installing windows 7 everything was fine, except for during start-up it'd say 'no keyboard deteced'. which it wasn't detecting it because i couldnt acess bios during this. once i came to the windows log in screen, it was then reading the keyboard. a...
General Discussion


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:53.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App