Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Why the iPhone 4 Sux 4ever

09 Jul 2010   #21
Bootz

Vista Business x64
 
 

Android on a HTC device is your best bet right now i think, and prolly will be for awhile.

ps. the EVO is sick
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jul 2010   #22
windowsapple

Mc Donald OS Version Beta
 
 

Yah.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Jul 2010   #23
evolution83

Windows 7 Ultimate (32 bit)
 
 

I have the iPhone 4 and have no issues. The media has really blown the whole antenna issue out of proportion. Regardless, Steve Jobs is an ass and needs to address the issue for the next phone instead of offering a free "rubber band" if you will.

I'm guessing there will be some sort of re-design soon. If anyone caught the press conference last Friday, Steve offered a temporary fix by offering free bumpers until Sept 30. After that, he would re-evaluate the issue and have another solution or continue with the free bumpers. I hope he does something about the flaw with the antenna, because aside from that it's a great device.

And, the Verizon rumors have been going around for years. Verizon themselves said they have no plans of acquiring the phone anytime soon.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

19 Jul 2010   #24
JonM33

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by evolution83 View Post
I have the iPhone 4 and have no issues. The media has really blown the whole antenna issue out of proportion. Regardless, Steve Jobs is an ass and needs to address the issue for the next phone instead of offering a free "rubber band" if you will.

I'm guessing there will be some sort of re-design soon. If anyone caught the press conference last Friday, Steve offered a temporary fix by offering free bumpers until Sept 30. After that, he would re-evaluate the issue and have another solution or continue with the free bumpers. I hope he does something about the flaw with the antenna, because aside from that it's a great device.

And, the Verizon rumors have been going around for years. Verizon themselves said they have no plans of acquiring the phone anytime soon.
You don't have any problems because you hold it the way Steve Jobs wants you to. Those that don't follow Steve Jobs' instructions are the ones that suffer. Consumer Reports already tested and confirmed the problem. I guess they are wrong and you are right?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Jul 2010   #25
evolution83

Windows 7 Ultimate (32 bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by JonM33 View Post
You don't have any problems because you hold it the way Steve Jobs wants you to. Those that don't follow Steve Jobs' instructions are the ones that suffer. Consumer Reports already tested and confirmed the problem. I guess they are wrong and you are right?
I actually hold the phone normally and not the way Steve says to. Yes, the bars drop when you cover the antenna, but I've never had a dropped call from it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Jul 2010   #26
dood

Win7/XP
 
 

Any device needs to be charged more than once a day...FAIL.
Any device that wont let me change the freakin battery or insert a spare...FAIL.
Any device with non-standard proprietary cables (and charges a fortune for spares)...FAIL.
Any device that needs the 'blessing' of vendor to offer software...FAIL
Any device that has the ability to remotely wipe out apps that 'they feel' shouldnt be running on the device...FAIL.
Any device inherently tied to a 'store'...FAIL.
Any device that uses only one carrier...with long term contracts...FAIL.
Any device that has ghey silhouette commerials....FAIL.

Just my .02
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Jul 2010   #27
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by dood View Post
Any device needs to be charged more than once a day...FAIL.
Any device that wont let me change the freakin battery or insert a spare...FAIL.
Any device with non-standard proprietary cables (and charges a fortune for spares)...FAIL.
Any device that needs the 'blessing' of vendor to offer software...FAIL
Any device that has the ability to remotely wipe out apps that 'they feel' shouldnt be running on the device...FAIL.
Any device inherently tied to a 'store'...FAIL.
Any device that uses only one carrier...with long term contracts...FAIL.
Any device that has ghey silhouette commerials....FAIL.

Just my .02
Not worth.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Jul 2010   #28
Kirsch

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by dood View Post
Any device needs to be charged more than once a day...FAIL.
So pretty much any smartphone with a touch screen is a fail?

Yea, you can make them last more than a day, but that basically means you are doing NOTHING on it, and who cares, omg the phone is plugged in every night while YOU ARE SLEEPING lol
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Jul 2010   #29
Lordbob75

Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Mint 9
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by dood View Post
Any device needs to be charged more than once a day...FAIL.
Any device that wont let me change the freakin battery or insert a spare...FAIL.
Any device with non-standard proprietary cables (and charges a fortune for spares)...FAIL.
Any device that needs the 'blessing' of vendor to offer software...FAIL
Any device that has the ability to remotely wipe out apps that 'they feel' shouldnt be running on the device...FAIL.
Any device inherently tied to a 'store'...FAIL.
Any device that uses only one carrier...with long term contracts...FAIL.
Any device that has ghey silhouette commerials....FAIL.

Just my .02
I would agree in general. Infortunately, the whole american cell phone service does this ON PURPOSE. Which sucks.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kirsch View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by dood View Post
Any device needs to be charged more than once a day...FAIL.
So pretty much any smartphone with a touch screen is a fail?

Yea, you can make them last more than a day, but that basically means you are doing NOTHING on it, and who cares, omg the phone is plugged in every night while YOU ARE SLEEPING lol
My phone is a smartphone (the moto Cliq) and the battery lasts all day.... I just charge it while I sleep.

~Lordbob
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Jul 2010   #30
Kirsch

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lordbob75 View Post
My phone is a smartphone (the moto Cliq) and the battery lasts all day.... I just charge it while I sleep.

~Lordbob
Yea? That's exactly what I said..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
iPhone 4s 32gb or iPhone 5 16gb
i have a choice between these 2 phones^ which one is more worth it
Chillout Room
What do you think of the new iPhone?
I think it is a nice change. It won't be as fragile as previoud versions. But, it is kind of catching up to the smartphones that are already out.
Chillout Room
Sync Outlook with Iphone display in Iphone name from outlook: FILE AS:
Is there a way that I can sync my Outlook contacts with my Iphone 4s so that the contact appears as displayed by outlook. Example: Mr. Richard Jones FILE AS: Rich Jones This is the option to display in outlook and I would prefer to display on phone the same.
Microsoft Office
please help with my iphone
My old computer crashed several months ago and so I haven't updated my iphone 3g. I just got a new laptop with windows 7 64 bit. I plug my phone in and it charges but the laptop says USB device not recognized. Ive googled just about everything I could think of with no luck. Gone to the device...
Hardware & Devices
Is 'iPhone Video' the Name of the Next iPhone?
Is 'iPhone Video' the Name of the Next iPhone? Interesting, no? Seems to follow in their naming pattern. iPod, iPod video. ~Lordbob
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:23.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App