Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: How old are you?

View Poll Results: How old are you?
13-17 24 17.27%
18-22 18 12.95%
23-27 10 7.19%
27+ 19 13.67%
Ancient (35+) 25 17.99%
Realy Realy Old (45+) 38 27.34%
31 and several months .... 5 3.60%
Voters: 139. You may not vote on this poll

16 Jul 2010   #291
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post

This thread is about "How old are you?" It is not about how wise you are or what kind of attitude you have.
Sorry to everybody .... it was just my personal opinion, and I told that I dont want any debate.

If I cause any sort of misinterpretation of the thread, Again I am sorry to everybody in the forums .
Arc,
I know it was your opinion and I appreciated it.
No harm no foul!
Let's agree just to disagree!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Jul 2010   #292
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post

Arc,
I know it was your opinion and I appreciated it.
No harm no foul!
Let's agree just to disagree!
Dennis it is you who told that everybody have one _______ .
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Jul 2010   #293
johnwillyums

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
 
 

I'm glad the poll is evening up more. I was worried that all us old gimmers chomping our gums might put the young folk off.
We're still a bit down on the 23-27 group.
Mind you I can recall being a pretty tiring period.
Trying to make my mark at work and doing all night what it now takes me all night to do at all
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

16 Jul 2010   #294
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by johnwillyums View Post
I'm glad the poll is evening up more. I was worried that all us old gimmers chomping our gums might put the young folk off.
We're still a bit down on the 23-27 group.
Mind you I can recall being a pretty tiring period.
Trying to make my mark at work and doing all night what it now takes me all night to do at all
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Jul 2010   #295
mitchell65

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7601 Multiprocessor Free Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by johnwillyums View Post
and doing all night what it now takes me all night to do at all
I'm not even going to ask!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Jul 2010   #296
Kari

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
John,
I will drink to that
Being it's Friday, I'll drink to just about anything.
Have a great week end.
That's the spirit! I propose a toast to you, my friend across the pond.

How old are you?-champagne_toast-268x300.jpg


My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Jul 2010   #297
iseeuu

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
This thread is about "How old are you?" It is not about how wise you are or what kind of attitude you have.
True ... but since when has going off topic been "not allowed" in the Chillout Room? This Forum is about offering opinions. Discouraging others from posting their opinion accomplishes what?

Well ... that's my opinion ... and I have one too ...

Cheers!
Robert
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Jul 2010   #298
Barman58

Windows 10 Pro x64 x3, Ubuntu
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by johnwillyums View Post
I'm glad the poll is evening up more. I was worried that all us old gimmers chomping our gums might put the young folk off.
We're still a bit down on the 23-27 group.
Mind you I can recall being a pretty tiring period.
Trying to make my mark at work and doing all night what it now takes me all night to do at all
Just as long as it doesn't involve Brompton's & Shorts

@Robert

Everyone is entitled to my opinion
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Jul 2010   #299
Kari

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Barman58 View Post
Everyone is entitled to my opinion
I read that. Then I re-read that. Might be this English-is-not-my-native-language thing, but it took several re-reads before I understood.

And then

I will send the laundry bill to you. If they can not remove those coffee stains from my shirt and trousers, I will buy new ones, expecting you to compensate them.

Kari
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Jul 2010   #300
Barman58

Windows 10 Pro x64 x3, Ubuntu
 
 

Kari, The cheque is in the post (another famous English saying, but not often as truthfully used as some)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools



Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:11.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App