Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: How old are you?

View Poll Results: How old are you?
13-17 24 17.27%
18-22 18 12.95%
23-27 10 7.19%
27+ 19 13.67%
Ancient (35+) 25 17.99%
Realy Realy Old (45+) 38 27.34%
31 and several months .... 5 3.60%
Voters: 139. You may not vote on this poll

16 Jul 2010   #311
Borg 386

Win 7 32 Home Premium, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1, Win 10
 
 

That works too Fastboy42
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Jul 2010   #312
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by saeen View Post
I can swim around the world, I'm youth
I can take a cruise around the world. I am middle age

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bootz View Post
I am 25 and feel i have much to learn yet lol. Smarts do not always come with age but Wisdom surely does in my opinion.
I dont want any any debate in this matter, but I dont think there is a causal relationship between age and wisdom . What a man may gather due to passage of age is experience .... but wisdom is an attitude to behave with that experience ... that attitude is not sure to increase with age

I have seen a lot of young guys who are wise , and similarly a lot of old guys who are not .
This is true, experience does not always equate to wisdom.

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Jul 2010   #313
seekermeister

W7x64 Pro, SuSe 12.1/** W7 x64 Pro, XP MCE
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by saeen View Post
I can swim around the world, I'm youth
Quote:
I can take a cruise around the world. I am middle age
I can take a bath, I'm over the hill.


Quote:
I am 25 and feel i have much to learn yet lol. Smarts do not always come with age but Wisdom surely does in my opinion.
Quote:
I dont want any any debate in this matter, but I dont think there is a causal relationship between age and wisdom . What a man may gather due to passage of age is experience .... but wisdom is an attitude to behave with that experience ... that attitude is not sure to increase with age

I have seen a lot of young guys who are wise , and similarly a lot of old guys who are not .
Quote:

This is true, experience does not always equate to wisdom.

A Guy
However, the ones that are old and unwise, were even more unwise when they were young.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

17 Jul 2010   #314
Dwarf

Windows 8.1 Pro RTM x64
 
 

I'm 86,400 seconds older than I was this time yesterday.

I'm also 86,400 seconds younger than I will be at this time tomorrow.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Jul 2010   #315
spinifex

 
 

I'm 63 and getting younger by the day.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Jul 2010   #316
johnwillyums

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
 
 

I'm working on a statistical relationship between sexual activity/child bearing,rearing etc and Seven Forum activity.
I for one very rarely post when I'm having sex.
Often I can't even reach the keyboard!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Jul 2010   #317
severedsolo

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by johnwillyums View Post
I'm working on a statistical relationship between sexual activity/child bearing,rearing etc and Seven Forum activity.
I for one very rarely post when I'm having sex.
Often I can't even reach the keyboard!
Funny you should say that, me neither.

I certainly notice that my PPD declines considerably when the girlfriend is staying over
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Jul 2010   #318
romar

Windows 7 Ultimate x86
 
 

im 15. ^^,
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Jul 2010   #319
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by severedsolo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by johnwillyums View Post
I'm working on a statistical relationship between sexual activity/child bearing,rearing etc and Seven Forum activity.
I for one very rarely post when I'm having sex.
Often I can't even reach the keyboard!
Funny you should say that, me neither.

I certainly notice that my PPD declines considerably when the girlfriend is staying over
Guys, there are kids here!

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Jul 2010   #320
severedsolo

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by severedsolo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by johnwillyums View Post
I'm working on a statistical relationship between sexual activity/child bearing,rearing etc and Seven Forum activity.
I for one very rarely post when I'm having sex.
Often I can't even reach the keyboard!
Funny you should say that, me neither.

I certainly notice that my PPD declines considerably when the girlfriend is staying over
Guys, there are kids here!

A Guy
They should all be over 13 , its not like we're going into graphic detail
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools



Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:18.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App