Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: What gender are you?

View Poll Results: Gender
Male 59 86.76%
Female 9 13.24%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

14 Jul 2010   #71
96accord

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ITChick View Post
Well if anyone is interested, the special of the day would be whatever fish the fisherman caught along with fried bannock. :)
What's fried bannock?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jul 2010   #72
stormy13
Microsoft MVP

Win 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Hands up those that don't know what bannock is and had to look it up?

P.S. Sounds good, and even better with a jar of fresh homemade raspberry or strawberry jam. :)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jul 2010   #73
ITChick

Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by stormy13 View Post
Hands up those that don't know what bannock is and had to look it up?

P.S. Sounds good, and even better with a jar of fresh homemade raspberry or strawberry jam. :)

Fresh blueberry jam or rhubarb which is my favorite
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

14 Jul 2010   #74
96accord

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

I'm too lazy to look it up!! :)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jul 2010   #75
derekimo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 10 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
I'm too lazy to look it up!! :)
Bannock Bread: A Fry Bread That is a Great Home or Camping Food
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jul 2010   #76
96accord

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
I'm too lazy to look it up!! :)
Bannock Bread: A Fry Bread That is a Great Home or Camping Food
Thanks! It's bread!! Yum!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jul 2010   #77
ITChick

Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
I'm too lazy to look it up!! :)
Bannock Bread: A Fry Bread That is a Great Home or Camping Food
Thanks! It's bread!! Yum!

My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jul 2010   #78
CarlTR6

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ITChick View Post
Well if anyone is interested, the special of the day would be whatever fish the fisherman caught along with fried bannock. :)
What's fried bannock?
It's a Native American traditional food all over North America. It is GOOD!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jul 2010   #79
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ITChick View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by stormy13 View Post
Hands up those that don't know what bannock is and had to look it up?

P.S. Sounds good, and even better with a jar of fresh homemade raspberry or strawberry jam. :)

Fresh blueberry jam or rhubarb which is my favorite
I'm down with blueberry jam!:)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jul 2010   #80
severedsolo

Windows 10 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ITChick View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by stormy13 View Post
Hands up those that don't know what bannock is and had to look it up?

P.S. Sounds good, and even better with a jar of fresh homemade raspberry or strawberry jam. :)

Fresh blueberry jam or rhubarb which is my favorite
I'm down with blueberry jam!:)
Is it contagious?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools



Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:23.
Twitter Facebook Google+