Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [4]

18 Aug 2010   #991
Carl Lawrence

Dual-boot: Windows 7 HP 32-bit SP1 & Windows XP Pro 32-bit SP2.
 
 

I have been posting some items off. I destroyed Windows 7 afternoon by accident and it looks it might be for good, as the CD-ROM drive is not reading the cheap disc properly at boot up. At least I still have Windows XP and Vista dual-boot.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Aug 2010   #992
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dwarf View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by johnwillyums View Post
Not our beloved Dwarf I hope! Can you post to reassure me D?
You can all rest in peace, safely assured by the knowledge that I am not the vertically disenhanced person in question.

Here's proof that you are in great vertical shape...
Today [4]-dwarf.jpg
and in uniform ready to go to work!


My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Aug 2010   #993
Capt.Jack Sparrow

Windows 7 Ultimate - 64-bit | Windows 8 Pro - 64-bit
 
 

Today i'm planning to some how complete reading Windows Internal .. Come on it's been months for god's sake
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

18 Aug 2010   #994
CarlTR6

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dwarf View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by johnwillyums View Post
Not our beloved Dwarf I hope! Can you post to reassure me D?
You can all rest in peace, safely assured by the knowledge that I am not the vertically disenhanced person in question.
I am relieved beyond measure to hear this.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Aug 2010   #995
CarlTR6

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Love Windows 7 View Post
I have been posting some items off. I destroyed Windows 7 afternoon by accident and it looks it might be for good, as the CD-ROM drive is not reading the cheap disc properly at boot up. At least I still have Windows XP and Vista dual-boot.
How did you do this?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Aug 2010   #996
Carl Lawrence

Dual-boot: Windows 7 HP 32-bit SP1 & Windows XP Pro 32-bit SP2.
 
 

By trying to install a old copy of AVG for fun, never mind.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Aug 2010   #997
Shadowjk

Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1 ; Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
 
 

My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Aug 2010   #998
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Aug 2010   #999
Thorsen

Win7 Home Premium 64x
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Capt.Jack Sparrow View Post
The most crappy day ! Due to this rain my f**king bike won't start then i take my bike to workshop. I walked almost 2 KM with that stupid bike .. I'm totally exhausted
Sorry to hear, but if its due to moisture or water, then WD-40 should do the trick. I don't know what is wrong in your case, but WD-40 was originally for Water Displacement.


You can tell exactly how little I know of this... Also is that a Triumph? It looks awesome.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Aug 2010   #1000
Dwarf

Windows 8.1 Pro RTM x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Thorsen View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Capt.Jack Sparrow View Post
The most crappy day ! Due to this rain my f**king bike won't start then i take my bike to workshop. I walked almost 2 KM with that stupid bike .. I'm totally exhausted
Sorry to hear, but if its due to moisture or water, then WD-40 should do the trick. I don't know what is wrong in your case, but WD-40 was originally for Water Displacement.


You can tell exactly how little I know of this... Also is that a Triumph? It looks awesome.
Did you remember to fill up with petrol?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2¾]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:15.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App