Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [4]

17 Jul 2010   #121
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

I agree with Angelo. Its normal. Since windows cant open .dll files by default, svchost.exe was introduced to help execute .dll files used by different windows services.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Jul 2010   #122
Jonathan_King

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tews View Post
Today I woke up and now im going back to bed ...
Sleeping while the race is so hot?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Jul 2010   #123
Tews

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Jonathan_King View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tews View Post
Today I woke up and now im going back to bed ...
Sleeping while the race is so hot?
That was yesterday
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

17 Jul 2010   #124
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tews View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Jonathan_King View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tews View Post
Today I woke up and now im going back to bed ...
Sleeping while the race is so hot?
That was yesterday
I guess JK woke up now..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Jul 2010   #125
smarteyeball

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Thanks guys. Blessings is all she need.
If that's truly the case, then she doesn't need to be in hospital..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Jul 2010   #126
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by smarteyeball View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Thanks guys. Blessings is all she need.
If that's truly the case, then she doesn't need to be in hospital..
When medicines fails, blessings works.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Jul 2010   #127
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by smarteyeball View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Thanks guys. Blessings is all she need.
If that's truly the case, then she doesn't need to be in hospital..
When medicines fails, blessings works.

Keep encouraging her with positive motivations and inspirations as we all send our blessings.
I know this works as it does in my home.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Jul 2010   #128
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Tomorrow, I'm going to re-install Windows with the SP 1 Public Beta.

I meant to do that Today but I got side-tracked.




Well, it's Today, here I go!


All installed!

Today [4]-winver.png


My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Jul 2010   #129
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Tomorrow, I'm going to re-install Windows with the SP 1 Public Beta.

I meant to do that Today but I got side-tracked.




Well, it's Today, here I go!


All installed!
Attachment 85840
Make sure to back up this fresh image, incase you'll need it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Jul 2010   #130
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post





Well, it's Today, here I go!


All installed!
Attachment 85840
Make sure to back up this fresh image, incase you'll need it.


I'm going to create the first image I've ever done, with Macrium though I'm considering using the Paragon 9.5 I've got; the thing is it'll only be good for a while as before long the Beta will have to be removed.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2¾]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:17.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App