Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [4]

08 Sep 2010   #1431
johnwillyums

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
 
 

New place is looking good John and also glad to hear your okay Tom Tews. Good news all round these last couple of days really
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Sep 2010   #1432
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
Today I'm beginning to get back to normality after my house move, I have just brought Mission Control Mk2 online at the new house.

Attachment 96211
Nice setup, John !! All the seven windows ( windows seven ? ) look great
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Sep 2010   #1433
iseeuu

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tews View Post
Today I returned from the hospital... not a good place to spend the weekend... Im worn out and will be in and out for a few days.. hope everyone had a nice holiday....
Here is hoping you can recover quickly from your visit to the hospital!

NO MORE LAWN MOWING ... at least for a while yet ...

Rest up and get well soon.

Cheers!
Robert
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

08 Sep 2010   #1434
pebbly

win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
Today I'm beginning to get back to normality after my house move, I have just brought Mission Control Mk2 online at the new house.

Attachment 96211
Wow that looks good z3r010 , Did the rest of the move go OK ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Sep 2010   #1435
iseeuu

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
Today I'm beginning to get back to normality after my house move, I have just brought Mission Control Mk2 online at the new house.

Attachment 96211
I love having my "window to the world" next to my "window to the virtual world". Preserves some sanity and perspective.

Glad to see "Mission Control" on-line again!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Sep 2010   #1436
Carl Lawrence

Dual-boot: Windows 7 HP 32-bit SP1 & Windows XP Pro 32-bit SP2.
 
 

I have learned more about St.Michael's Hospice and my H&S course. I am at work as usual tomorrow.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Sep 2010   #1437
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by iseeuu View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tews View Post
Today I returned from the hospital... not a good place to spend the weekend... Im worn out and will be in and out for a few days.. hope everyone had a nice holiday....
Here is hoping you can recover quickly from your visit to the hospital!

NO MORE LAWN MOWING ... at least for a while yet ...

Rest up and get well soon.

Cheers!
Robert
Robert, which one is Tom?
Today [4]-01mower16.jpg


My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Sep 2010   #1438
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

Today, I started using my brand new Buffalo External HDD. Its my first ever purchase of a PC item apart from a whole computer itself, and I am really liking it I have also bought a standard male to male VGA cable so I can connect my laptop to the huge 40 inch television that is soon going to be mine
Here are pics:
Today [4]-hdd-pic-1.jpg

Today [4]-hdd-pic-2.jpg


My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Sep 2010   #1439
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dom View Post
Today, I started using my brand new Buffalo External HDD. Its my first ever purchase of a PC item apart from a whole computer itself, and I am really liking it I have also bought a standard male to male VGA cable so I can connect my laptop to the huge 40 inch television that is soon going to be mine
Here are pics:
Attachment 96230

Attachment 96231
Good news Dom It seems that you are happy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Sep 2010   #1440
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dom View Post
Today, I started using my brand new Buffalo External HDD. Its my first ever purchase of a PC item apart from a whole computer itself, and I am really liking it I have also bought a standard male to male VGA cable so I can connect my laptop to the huge 40 inch television that is soon going to be mine
Here are pics:
Attachment 96230

Attachment 96231
Good news Dom It seems that you are happy
I am happy lol
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2¾]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:51.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App