Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [4]

17 Jul 2010   #151
johnwillyums

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
 
 

Went shopping this morning and then wasted the afternoon by sleeping.
I work hard and often use Saturday to catch up but not usually this much.
Luckily my day has been brightened by The Howling Wolves and ARC over on the customisation forum who have made me two lovely sigs. This is one of them.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Jul 2010   #152
Kari

 

Like your "Marx brothers", John!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Jul 2010   #153
johnwillyums

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
 
 

Thanks Kari. It kind of fits
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

17 Jul 2010   #154
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

JOHN when you are resting and catching up on rest.. that time is never wasted..
you used it very carefully.You cannot get back lost health.. make sure you
allow your body , soul and mind time to rest and recoup.
I like the new Sig.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Jul 2010   #155
starwolf1336

Windows 7 Professional 64bit
 
 

UGH, awful day yesterday. I went with my friend and her husband to dothan for dinner. Her cousin calls and wants to show off the new house. So i rode with my friend and her husband to the cousin's house. Turns out her boyfriend is there too.

I had to sit there while the couples talked cause i rode with them. It sucks being a third wheel, but a DOUBLE THIRD WHEEL?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Jul 2010   #156
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by starwolf1336 View Post
UGH, awful day yesterday. I went with my friend and her husband to dothan for dinner. Her cousin calls and wants to show off the new house. So i rode with my friend and her husband to the cousin's house. Turns out her boyfriend is there too.

I had to sit there while the couples talked cause i rode with them. It sucks being a third wheel, but a DOUBLE THIRD WHEEL?
I would have tried to start a "guys" conversation, so it would have been two groups, not two couple and the lonely guy.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Jul 2010   #157
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

I hate to get caught up in those kind of things also.. I'll usually go outside and wander about until it's time leave... at least I'm not having to listen to all the gab.. that means nothing to me.
Enjoy your evening... and Sunday.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Jul 2010   #158
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by starwolf1336 View Post
UGH, awful day yesterday. I went with my friend and her husband to dothan for dinner. Her cousin calls and wants to show off the new house. So i rode with my friend and her husband to the cousin's house. Turns out her boyfriend is there too.

I had to sit there while the couples talked cause i rode with them. It sucks being a third wheel, but a DOUBLE THIRD WHEEL?
I would have tried to start a "guys" conversation, so it would have been two groups, not two couple and the lonely guy.
Noob that's a very good point as well. those kind of things makes all uneasy I've found. usually it's embarrassing.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Jul 2010   #159
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by starwolf1336 View Post
UGH, awful day yesterday. I went with my friend and her husband to dothan for dinner. Her cousin calls and wants to show off the new house. So i rode with my friend and her husband to the cousin's house. Turns out her boyfriend is there too.

I had to sit there while the couples talked cause i rode with them. It sucks being a third wheel, but a DOUBLE THIRD WHEEL?
I would have tried to start a "guys" conversation, so it would have been two groups, not two couple and the lonely guy.
Noob that's a very good point as well. those kind of things makes all uneasy I've found. usually it's embarrassing.
I've been in that situation alot over the years, both 3rd wheel and double 3rd....that was the one sure-fire way to make things easier.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Jul 2010   #160
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
Today I found out that I have 11 svchost.exe processes running! WTF
lol i have that too
Bug or virus, or normal? Experts, educate me

Oh, and today (well actually yesterday) i bought DeviantART Premium Membership
I have 10, just be sure they are all located in System32 folder


Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Tomorrow, I'm going to re-install Windows with the SP 1 Public Beta.

I meant to do that Today but I got side-tracked.




Well, it's Today, here I go!


All installed!

Attachment 85840
As Ted exhales

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2¾]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:35.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App