Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [4]

16 Sep 2010   #1651
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Love Windows 7 View Post
I have been at work to-day and I hoping that the new external hard-drive will be there when I get home.
Where are you working today ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Sep 2010   #1652
Barman58

Windows 10 Pro x64 x3, Ubuntu
 
 

I assume it's the charity shop - I doubt he has time to post at the lap dance club
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Sep 2010   #1653
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Barman58 View Post
I assume it's the charity shop - I doubt he has time to post at the lap dance club

I thought at those clubs you can look but can't touch?
So he should be able to post.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

16 Sep 2010   #1654
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Barman58 View Post
I assume it's the charity shop - I doubt he has time to post at the lap dance club

I thought at those clubs you can look but can't touch?
So he should be able to post.




I don't think you're allowed to POST in those clubs.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Sep 2010   #1655
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

You are not post to but Barman does it all the time!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Sep 2010   #1656
Carl Lawrence

Dual-boot: Windows 7 HP 32-bit SP1 & Windows XP Pro 32-bit SP2.
 
 

I have set up that new HDD drive and is working perfectly. Tomorrow is my dad's skin cancer check-up, so lets have some good news.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Sep 2010   #1657
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Love Windows 7 View Post
I have set up that new HDD drive and is working perfectly. Tomorrow is my dad's skin cancer check-up, so lets have some good news.
Best of luck to him!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Sep 2010   #1658
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Love Windows 7 View Post
I have set up that new HDD drive and is working perfectly. Tomorrow is my dad's skin cancer check-up, so lets have some good news.

Best wishes for a clean bill of health for your Dad.
We all need some good news around here.
Take care my friend,
Dennis
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Sep 2010   #1659
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Today ... though it is towards the end in my timezone , I am claimed to be an art thief . Somebody Elmer BeFuddled or similar named guy claimed that he was a member here , and posted the See through Icon sets before me , now as he is banned and his posts are removed, I am using those with my name , and getting credit . Actually I have ripped of his stuff .

Thank god that he noticed it (actually his friend in SF pointed it out to him , I dont know who isthat friend) , otherwise I couldnot ever come to know that I am a thief .
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Sep 2010   #1660
iseeuu

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Today ... though it is towards the end in my timezone , I am claimed to be an art thief . Somebody Elmer BeFuddled or similar named guy claimed that he was a member here , and posted the See through Icon sets before me , now as he is banned and his posts are removed, I am using those with my name , and getting credit . Actually I have ripped of his stuff .

Thank god that he noticed it (actually his friend in SF pointed it out to him , I dont know who isthat friend) , otherwise I couldnot ever come to know that I am a thief .
If he was banned and his posts removed before you registered, how could you make use of "his" posts in yours?

My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [12]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/270233-today-11-a.html Got my Notebook back today, brilliant service from Asus, it's had a new mainboard fitted. ;)
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Today [7]
:note: Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/132041-today-6-a.html Today I got a great sense of satisfaction in being able to clean a friends PC of rogue-ware that almost fooled him into clicking the "Click here to register and clean infections" button. I'm not sure if...
Chillout Room
Today [6]
:note: continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/114036-today-5-a.html Today is Sunday and I'm NOT working. :D I'm at home on a Sunday after a very long time.
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:49.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App