Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [4]

21 Jul 2010   #301
Kari

 

Was yesterday offline most of the day, compensating it today. Because of a bit complicated, various reasons I have to stay home all day anyway, so why not. Working on reaching 6K...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jul 2010   #302
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Was yesterday offline most of the day, compensating it today. Because of a bit complicated, various reasons I have to stay home all day anyway, so why not. Working on reaching 6K...
According to your PPD, it must be somewhere by next week.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jul 2010   #303
Kari

 

Can take longer, I've greatly reduced the number of those "Thanks" and "Congratulations" one liners lately.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

21 Jul 2010   #304
Carl Lawrence

Dual-boot: Windows 7 HP 32-bit SP1 & Windows XP Pro 32-bit SP2.
 
 

I am at work as usual to-day. I am getting more photos of buses.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jul 2010   #305
sergiogarcia9

 

Today i am working on my theme.... Man, it's hard work

Anyway, you can see the preview of the theme here (Not the final)
Concept 2010 Preview by =sergiogarcia9 on deviantART

The pack will include no less than 10 visual styles, most of them are just modified versions of each other tho

Here is the list of what visual styles will be available:
STYLE 1 - ORIGINAL
STYLE 2 - ORIGINAL BLACK
STYLE 3 - ORIGINAL MORE MAC
STYLE 4 - MORE MAC BLACK
STYLE 5 - STYLE 1 WITHOUT CAUTION BARS
STYLE 6 - STYLE 2 WITHOUT CAUTION BARS
STYLE 7 - STYLE 1 WITH TRANSPARENT FRAME
STYLE 8 - STYLE 2 WITH TRANSPARENT FRAME
STYLE 9 - STYLE 3 WITH TRANSPARENT FRAME
STYLE 10 - STYLE 4 WITH TRANSPARENT FRAME
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jul 2010   #306
Kirsch

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

I have to find a laptop lying around, image it, update antivirus, install vpn, test, test, and test again, all by 11:15 this morning!!!!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jul 2010   #307
Kari

 

You need Doc Brown and his DeLorean! It's 4:15 PM already...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jul 2010   #308
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
You need Doc Brown and his DeLorean! It's 4:15 PM already...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jul 2010   #309
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post
Today i am working on my theme.... Man, it's hard work

Anyway, you can see the preview of the theme here (Not the final)
Concept 2010 Preview by =sergiogarcia9 on deviantART

The pack will include no less than 10 visual styles, most of them are just modified versions of each other tho

Here is the list of what visual styles will be available:
STYLE 1 - ORIGINAL
STYLE 2 - ORIGINAL BLACK
STYLE 3 - ORIGINAL MORE MAC
STYLE 4 - MORE MAC BLACK
STYLE 5 - STYLE 1 WITHOUT CAUTION BARS
STYLE 6 - STYLE 2 WITHOUT CAUTION BARS
STYLE 7 - STYLE 1 WITH TRANSPARENT FRAME
STYLE 8 - STYLE 2 WITH TRANSPARENT FRAME
STYLE 9 - STYLE 3 WITH TRANSPARENT FRAME
STYLE 10 - STYLE 4 WITH TRANSPARENT FRAME
Serg,
Can't wait for the finished product. So just take your time and bring it out when you are ready. Don't rush it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jul 2010   #310
Carl Lawrence

Dual-boot: Windows 7 HP 32-bit SP1 & Windows XP Pro 32-bit SP2.
 
 

I heard that the new Toy Story 3 is in 3D. Is it true?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2¾]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:50.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App