Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [4]

13 Aug 2010   #901
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Today I reinstalled Win7 and now installing all programs one by one. BTW, I just noticed that I dont have the product key to install Office Professional Plus 2010. I got it from one of my friend at the time of buying his new PC. He never uses Windows so a copy of Office 2010 was no good for him.

Edit: I phoned him and he do NOT have the CD box/product key.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Aug 2010   #902
Abhishek Ghosh

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit, Mac OS X 10.6
 
 

Difficult situation! If you knew beforehand, you can extract the key. You can ask him to phone/ e-mail the pc company for the key...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Aug 2010   #903
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by nokian73me View Post
Difficult situation! If you knew beforehand, you can extract the key. You can ask him to phone/ e-mail the pc company for the key...
That's the only way I can think of.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

14 Aug 2010   #904
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Today I reinstalled Win7 and now installing all programs one by one. BTW, I just noticed that I dont have the product key to install Office Professional Plus 2010. I got it from one of my friend at the time of buying his new PC. He never uses Windows so a copy of Office 2010 was no good for him.

Edit: I phoned him and he do NOT have the CD box/product key.


Hello Dinesh, they say hind sight is 20 / 20 but now's the time if you have an external HDD.


Macrium Reflect FREE Edition

Imaging with free Macrium
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Aug 2010   #905
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Today I reinstalled Win7 and now installing all programs one by one. BTW, I just noticed that I dont have the product key to install Office Professional Plus 2010. I got it from one of my friend at the time of buying his new PC. He never uses Windows so a copy of Office 2010 was no good for him.

Edit: I phoned him and he do NOT have the CD box/product key.


Hello Dinesh, they say hind sight is 20 / 20 but now's the time if you have an external HDD.


Macrium Reflect FREE Edition

Imaging with free Macrium
Done. :)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Aug 2010   #906
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Today I reinstalled Win7 and now installing all programs one by one. BTW, I just noticed that I dont have the product key to install Office Professional Plus 2010. I got it from one of my friend at the time of buying his new PC. He never uses Windows so a copy of Office 2010 was no good for him.

Edit: I phoned him and he do NOT have the CD box/product key.


Hello Dinesh, they say hind sight is 20 / 20 but now's the time if you have an external HDD.


Macrium Reflect FREE Edition

Imaging with free Macrium
Done. :)


You'll be glad you did mate, believe me.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Aug 2010   #907
Carl Lawrence

Dual-boot: Windows 7 HP 32-bit SP1 & Windows XP Pro 32-bit SP2.
 
 

I'm too wet to take the dog for a walk to-day.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Aug 2010   #908
Barman58

Windows 10 Pro x64 x3, Ubuntu
 
 

I'ts never too wet ....


Today [4]-470167825_6d4158f108_o.jpg

you just have to plan a little


My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Aug 2010   #909
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Love Windows 7 View Post
It is too wet to take the dog for a walk to-day.





Better to get a little wet, or have puppy poo on the floor. Today [4]-puppy2.gif


My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Aug 2010   #910
Abhishek Ghosh

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit, Mac OS X 10.6
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Barman58 View Post
I'ts never too wet ....


Attachment 91152

you just have to plan a little
Where do you and Dennis get these things Really, so witty!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [12]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/270233-today-11-a.html Got my Notebook back today, brilliant service from Asus, it's had a new mainboard fitted. ;)
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Today [7]
:note: Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/132041-today-6-a.html Today I got a great sense of satisfaction in being able to clean a friends PC of rogue-ware that almost fooled him into clicking the "Click here to register and clean infections" button. I'm not sure if...
Chillout Room
Today [6]
:note: continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/114036-today-5-a.html Today is Sunday and I'm NOT working. :D I'm at home on a Sunday after a very long time.
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:46.
Twitter Facebook Google+