Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: My First Post

14 Jul 2010   #1
richc46

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 10, Home Clean Install
 
 
My First Post

My First Post was in the Vista Forum. We can all share our first posts by going to your profile, and then threads started by you.

Mcafee Problem - Vista Forums
https://www.sevenforums.com/software/...ome-image.html
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jul 2010   #2
Kari

 

Mine, from the day I joined: Hp photosmart 2575 driver success
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jul 2010   #3
severedsolo

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

14 Jul 2010   #4
richc46

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 10, Home Clean Install
 
 

What a nice way to enjoy the lucky day that we found this great Forum
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jul 2010   #5
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

My first post was my foot print on my birth certificate in 1943.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jul 2010   #6
Kari

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
My first post was my foot print on my birth certificate in 1943.
You old fart, you were swindling us just a few moments ago:
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Now that you modified the format can I vote again?
Need to make it over 60+ and then I can vote in the proper box if I can remember when I was born!
Kari
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jul 2010   #7
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
My first post was my foot print on my birth certificate in 1943.
You old fart were swindling us just a few moments ago:
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Now that you modified the format can I vote again?
Need to make it over 60+ and then I can vote in the proper box if I can remember when I was born!
Kari
Yeah I am an old fart that can swindle with the best of you.
I had memory loss till I posted here then I thought of you and had a brain fart.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jul 2010   #8
severedsolo

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
My first post was my foot print on my birth certificate in 1943.
You old fart were swindling us just a few moments ago:
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Now that you modified the format can I vote again?
Need to make it over 60+ and then I can vote in the proper box if I can remember when I was born!
Kari
Yeah I am an old fart that can swindle with the best of you.
I had memory loss till I posted here then I thought of you and had a brain fart.
Like this?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jul 2010   #9
rvbfan

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jul 2010   #10
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

My first post wasn't a thread started by me. It was just a reply:

AMD launches six-core desktop chip price war with Intel

A Guy

Edit

1st real help given :

Problem: I can ONLY use 64Bit Browsers, not 32Bit ones.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
odd post/bios screen, plus no keyboard detected @ post
i had recently built a new computer. after installing windows 7 everything was fine, except for during start-up it'd say 'no keyboard deteced'. which it wasn't detecting it because i couldnt acess bios during this. once i came to the windows log in screen, it was then reading the keyboard. a...
General Discussion


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:43.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App