Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [4]

06 Oct 2010   #1081
Techymike

windows 7 home premium 64, and Windows 10 64 bit
 
 

WOW! That is perfect, thanks man! How did you know to do it just right?


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
06 Oct 2010   #1082
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

A Guy was today your B D? if so....
Wishing you a great , Happy ,Healthy Birthday.. along with many many more to come your way.
Attachment 102510
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Oct 2010   #1083
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
A Guy was today your B D? if so....
Wishing you a great , Happy ,Healthy Birthday.. along with many many more to come your way.
Attachment 102510
Yes, it is. Thank you M'Lady

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

06 Oct 2010   #1084
lorddenis

 

a sig that i just made:



what do you think ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Oct 2010   #1085
Thorsen

Win7 Home Premium 64x
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Techymike View Post
WOW! That is perfect, thanks man! How did you know to do it just right?
Hey TechyMike,

I think that was created as a sig. this goes in a different place than you put it

The pic above your name is for the Avatar

(Which Im sure Kirsch can create you a matching one)

The sig goes at the bottom of your posts. you can add it to your profile by going here: https://www.sevenforums.com/profile.php?do=editsignature
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Oct 2010   #1086
neeraj

Windows 8 CP x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by lorddenis View Post
a sig that i just made:



what do you think ?
nice one Denis..!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Oct 2010   #1087
derekimo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 10 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Thorsen View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Techymike View Post
WOW! That is perfect, thanks man! How did you know to do it just right?
Hey TechyMike,

I think that was created as a sig. this goes in a different place than you put it

The pic above your name is for the Avatar

(Which Im sure Kirsch can create you a matching one)

The sig goes at the bottom of your posts. you can add it to your profile by going here: https://www.sevenforums.com/profile.php?do=editsignature
I sent him a VM last night about that.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Oct 2010   #1088
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

lorddenis it's really lovely.. thanks for sharing it with us all.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Oct 2010   #1089
Techymike

windows 7 home premium 64, and Windows 10 64 bit
 
 

OOPS!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Oct 2010   #1090
Techymike

windows 7 home premium 64, and Windows 10 64 bit
 
 

Now I have no idea how to actually add this as a signature.

DOh!, That worked.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [4]




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]
Continued from - Custom Made Sig and Avatar
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159965-custom-made-sig-avatar-6-a.html
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/16975-custom-made-sig-avatar.html You Want Custom made sig or an avatar? Then me or another one of our artists here at sevenforums will make one on your request's you tell us how it should look like, and We will try to make it :) ...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:17.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App