Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [4]

28 Oct 2010   #1601
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kirsch View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by EchoX860 View Post
Hello, I'm looking for a certain type of sig.
My attempt pal

Pity I can't give rep right now to you, but that one caught my eye!
If its possible, how about make the windows orb semi-transparent so you can see the lightning effects behind it a little?
Attached is what I mean in case it was not clear


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
28 Oct 2010   #1602
lorddenis

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Just an after thought on his sig.

Make sure you stay within the guidelines of this New users sig dimensions.
there are new sig dimensions ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Oct 2010   #1603
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by lorddenis View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Just an after thought on his sig.

Make sure you stay within the guidelines of this New users sig dimensions.
there are new sig dimensions ?

For new members there are!
600x150 pixels
then later on you jump to 650x150pixels.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

28 Oct 2010   #1604
Kirsch

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by EchoX860 View Post
That's great! Could you possibly make the text easier to read and quite possibly stretch out the rectangle so it the edges of the logos? Other than those (small?) things that sig is amazing. I have no idea which one to use.

Here ya go!

My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Oct 2010   #1605
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by lorddenis View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Just an after thought on his sig.

Make sure you stay within the guidelines of this New users sig dimensions.
there are new sig dimensions ?

For new members there are!
600x150 pixels
then later on you jump to 650x150pixels.
600x100
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Oct 2010   #1606
Kirsch

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dom View Post

Pity I can't give rep right now to you, but that one caught my eye!
If its possible, how about make the windows orb semi-transparent so you can see the lightning effects behind it a little?
Attached is what I mean in case it was not clear
Like this?

My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Oct 2010   #1607
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kirsch View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dom View Post

Pity I can't give rep right now to you, but that one caught my eye!
If its possible, how about make the windows orb semi-transparent so you can see the lightning effects behind it a little?
Attached is what I mean in case it was not clear
Like this?

My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Oct 2010   #1608
EchoX860

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

How long until I am no longer a new user?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Oct 2010   #1609
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by EchoX860 View Post
How long until I am no longer a new user?
I thought you had to get 100 posts
You are ranked as a senior member, so I guess the limit is 650x150 for you
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Oct 2010   #1610
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Keep checking your sig edit area...
Attachment 108640



Edit: I think you are right Dom!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [4]




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]
Continued from - Custom Made Sig and Avatar
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159965-custom-made-sig-avatar-6-a.html
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/16975-custom-made-sig-avatar.html You Want Custom made sig or an avatar? Then me or another one of our artists here at sevenforums will make one on your request's you tell us how it should look like, and We will try to make it :) ...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:26.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App