Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [4]

08 Aug 2010   #211
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Richardc269 View Post
Hello, since you guys are doing requests, I have one. I'd like a Star Wars based signature with a very small group of battleships fighting (either with Acclamator's, Victory ships, or even with an SSD would be fine, preferably the SSD) along with a picture of Grand Admiral Thrawn in the foreground. I'd also like the Empire logo somewhere on it (no preference where), with the quote "There will be no survivors!".
Hi pal !!

Made something for you . I hope you might like it
Regards,
"The guy with the sig with the rose in it"
Good one Rose guy


Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by nofx1994 View Post
thanks yeah it took me awhile to complete but turned out pretty good i think
I like the one you have now

A Guy


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
08 Aug 2010   #212
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post

Good one Rose guy
A Guy
Hi Bill No longer I carry a rose. I was stunned by that adjective

No doubt that it was an innovative one but still
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Aug 2010   #213
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post

Good one Rose guy
A Guy
Hi Bill No longer I carry a rose. I was stunned by that adjective

No doubt that it was an innovative one but still
Arc, I was joking with you my friend. I liked that sig, and nothing wrong with you haveing a rose in it! This is the 2010's my man, you can do whatever you like. Don't retire that sig because of some offhand remarks. A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

08 Aug 2010   #214
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post

Arc, I was joking with you my friend. I liked that sig, and nothing wrong with you haveing a rose in it! This is the 2010's my man, you can do whatever you like. Don't retire that sig because of some offhand remarks. A Guy
Lol , not retiring, but rotating
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Aug 2010   #215
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post

Arc, I was joking with you my friend. I liked that sig, and nothing wrong with you haveing a rose in it! This is the 2010's my man, you can do whatever you like. Don't retire that sig because of some offhand remarks. A Guy
Lol , not retiring, but rotating
Let's not start that again, lol

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Aug 2010   #216
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post

Let's not start that again, lol

A Guy
Like LPt ? No way
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Aug 2010   #217
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

This avatar is for Randy . It is his collection, I just resized it .
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Aug 2010   #218
Jihaad

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit
 
 

Signature request to whoever made dom's (or anyone who can re-create it):

I'd like a signature very similar to doms, same design just without the yellow stripes.
First line in the sig saying: Jihaad
2nd line saying: PC Gamer
and then with a blue-ish tint instead of purple.

Please respond if its possible to make a sig like that
Reputation in return.

ps. link to doms profile: https://www.sevenforums.com/members/dom.html
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Aug 2010   #219
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Jihaad View Post
Signature request to whoever made dom's (or anyone who can re-create it):

I'd like a signature very similar to doms, same design just without the yellow stripes.
First line in the sig saying: Jihaad
2nd line saying: PC Gamer
and then with a blue-ish tint instead of purple.

Please respond if its possible to make a sig like that
Reputation in return.

ps. link to doms profile: Windows 7 Forums - View Profile: Dom
Hi Jihaad

I made it myself.... I could do that for you.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Aug 2010   #220
Jihaad

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit
 
 

Thanks a lot

ill +rep you when youre done

not trying to be pushy but.. when is the sig done?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [4]




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]
Continued from - Custom Made Sig and Avatar
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159965-custom-made-sig-avatar-6-a.html
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/16975-custom-made-sig-avatar.html You Want Custom made sig or an avatar? Then me or another one of our artists here at sevenforums will make one on your request's you tell us how it should look like, and We will try to make it :) ...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:31.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App