Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [4]

23 Aug 2010   #461
Nevakonaza

7 Home Premium X64
 
 

Hey guys could someone make me an Avatar?

Id like it to be Terminator themed!...I like this image,




is there anything you could do to it to make it a 100x100 pixel avatar and makye add some special effect in the background or something?

Thanks all


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
23 Aug 2010   #462
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Welcome to the forums, pal !!
What about this ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Aug 2010   #463
Nevakonaza

7 Home Premium X64
 
 

Hey thanks that looks great,But is there any chance the outer parts could be changed to blue?..that would be perfect.



thanks
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

23 Aug 2010   #464
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Nevakonaza View Post
Hey thanks that looks great,But is there any chance the outer parts could be changed to blue?..that would be perfect.



thanks
Ok
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Aug 2010   #465
Nevakonaza

7 Home Premium X64
 
 

Is there any lighter colour blue available? like the blue on the Edit button on this forum would be way better.

Thanks for your time though really appreciate it

I have no idea when it comes to making things like these,best to leave it to people who know what theyre doing such as yourself
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Aug 2010   #466
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Nevakonaza View Post
Is there any lighter colour blue available? like the blue on the Edit button on this forum would be way better.

Thanks for your time though really appreciate it

I have no idea when it comes to making things like these,best to leave it to people who know what theyre doing such as yourself
Available
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Aug 2010   #467
Nevakonaza

7 Home Premium X64
 
 

Brilliant!

That looks much better thanks again for your time really appreciate it

Going to apply it as my avatar now!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Aug 2010   #468
lorddenis

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PooMan UK View Post

That's a really nice picture pal ... you could do some nice stuff with it.
Attachment 92424
Killer Sig, Nick

Looks extra-ordinary
great looking sig.

why is my sig resised when its 400x150 and this one is much bigger and its not resized ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Aug 2010   #469
Kirsch

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by lorddenis View Post

why is my sig resised when its 400x150 and this one is much bigger and its not resized ?
When you are new to the forums your sig is limited to 100pixels in height. Once you post more and gain some reputation you will be able to use sigs up to 150
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Aug 2010   #470
lorddenis

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kirsch View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by lorddenis View Post

why is my sig resised when its 400x150 and this one is much bigger and its not resized ?
When you are new to the forums your sig is limited to 100pixels in height. Once you post more and gain some reputation you will be able to use sigs up to 150
i see...great thanks.

how many artist are there in this topic ? do you need any help ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [4]




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]
Continued from - Custom Made Sig and Avatar
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159965-custom-made-sig-avatar-6-a.html
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/16975-custom-made-sig-avatar.html You Want Custom made sig or an avatar? Then me or another one of our artists here at sevenforums will make one on your request's you tell us how it should look like, and We will try to make it :) ...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:30.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App