Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [5]

28 Feb 2011   #1061
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PooMan UK View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by StalkeR View Post
Thank you very much Dennis. As I said I'm a beginner in this .
You did really well with that pal

I had a play around with it --- hope you don't mind
Nick,
Not bad for a beginner.....heheheheh


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
28 Feb 2011   #1062
beman36

Se7en X64 ultimate/Se7en X64 ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PooMan UK View Post
I had a play around with it --- hope you don't mind
that looks sweet pooman!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Feb 2011   #1063
StalkeR

Windows 10 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PooMan UK View Post
You did really well with that pal

I had a play around with it --- hope you don't mind
Thank you PooMan UK. It's simply great!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

28 Feb 2011   #1064
beman36

Se7en X64 ultimate/Se7en X64 ultimate
 
 

I knew that nice marble back would look great!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Feb 2011   #1065
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

This is for "A Guy" (aka Bill)
March is MS AWARENESS MONTH and Bill is helping me get the word out...
Attachment 141083

Thanks Bill......Donna really appreciates it!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Feb 2011   #1066
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by StalkeR View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PooMan UK View Post
You did really well with that pal

I had a play around with it --- hope you don't mind
Thank you PooMan UK. It's simply great!

Great looking sig StalkeR!! +1

You should see PooManUK's work when he is sober......
He is one talented young man!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Feb 2011   #1067
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
This is for "A Guy" (aka Bill)
March is MS AWARENESS MONTH and Bill is helping me get the word out...
Attachment 141083

Thanks Bill......Donna really appreciates it!
Thanks Dennis, that's great, hug for Donna

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Feb 2011   #1068
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Donna gets hugs all the time.....How about giving me a hug?

Thank you for sporting the new sig. I got carried away with your puppy!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Feb 2011   #1069
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Donna gets hugs all the time.....How about giving me a hug?

Thank you for sporting the new sig. I got carried away with your puppy!
OK, hug for you, just watch your hands

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Feb 2011   #1070
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Donna gets hugs all the time.....How about giving me a hug?

Thank you for sporting the new sig. I got carried away with your puppy!
OK, hug for you, just watch your hands

A Guy
Bill,
Get your paws off of me................I'll give you an hour to quit!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [5]




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]
Continued from - Custom Made Sig and Avatar
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159965-custom-made-sig-avatar-6-a.html
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/16975-custom-made-sig-avatar.html You Want Custom made sig or an avatar? Then me or another one of our artists here at sevenforums will make one on your request's you tell us how it should look like, and We will try to make it :) ...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:58.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App