Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [5]

09 Mar 2011   #1261
Punkster

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Nice one Punkster and thank you for supporting MS Awareness month.
Like to see a different style fonts that will jump out at you.
Just remember my eyes see it different than you do so take no offense to my comments;
Nah, don't worry... i'm always open to critics i'll do it


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
09 Mar 2011   #1262
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Punkster View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Nice one Punkster and thank you for supporting MS Awareness month.
Like to see a different style fonts that will jump out at you.
Just remember my eyes see it different than you do so take no offense to my comments;
Nah, don't worry... i'm always open to critics i'll do it
Not a critic.....just constructive notes.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Mar 2011   #1263
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by americancritic View Post
Hello and yes I know very well I should not ask but can someone give me some ideas for a americancritic / MS type of signature, I am still not grasping how to merge the two together so I was thinking about a new one so I can do something with it in Vista64. If anyone has any ideas please let me know Thank you very much.

americancritic
Hi Tom

May I add the MS ribbon to the vista forums sig I made for you ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

10 Mar 2011   #1264
ZaLiTH

Win 10 x64 Pro x64 / Ubuntu 15.10 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Punkster View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Nice one Punkster and thank you for supporting MS Awareness month.
Like to see a different style fonts that will jump out at you.
Just remember my eyes see it different than you do so take no offense to my comments;
Nah, don't worry... i'm always open to critics i'll do it
Not a critic.....just constructive notes.
Isn't that why it's called 'constructive criticism'...? And hey, I'm all for it too.. Sometimes even 'gentle persuasion' requires a hammer.....
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Mar 2011   #1265
Ciara

Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1
 
 

I changed my top ... again ... WSF logo
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Mar 2011   #1266
IownAmoneyPit

Windows 7 Pro x 2/Windows 10 Home/10 Pro//Windows 10 Insider Preview ?
 
 

Hello while I was browsing the free software forum another free graphics creation program called Chasys Draw IES ,similar to Paint.NET & GIMP was just posted by nitroman64 (Post Here). It has plug-ins like the others and also offers on screen help explaining what each function and tool does in detail + auto save . It sounds like a good program for beginners like me to grasp the basics of graphics creation.

I was just wondering if any other members who have used free graphics programs have heard of this program before.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Mar 2011   #1267
Konstantinov

Win7 Home Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by IownAmoneyPit View Post
Hello while I was browsing the free software forum another free graphics creation program called Chasys Draw IES ,similar to Paint.NET & GIMP was just posted by nitroman64 (Post Here). It has plug-ins like the others and also offers on screen help explaining what each function and tool does in detail + auto save . It sounds like a good program for beginners like me to grasp the basics of graphics creation.

I was just wondering if any other members who have used free graphics programs have heard of this program before.
I will have to give that a try... I am very interested in dabbling with graphics, however, with no artistic talent whatsoever, I find it hard to follow tutorials and the like.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Mar 2011   #1268
americancritic2

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit SP1
 
 
Sig

I am so sorry I forgot to tell everyone I have a new badge now it is (Vista Guru) and it is the black badge and supporter which is green so how do I get that changed on the sig. I was so exited about being able to put the new one on with the MS ribbon so I can maybe get something started in vista64 for THW I forgot to mention it I am very sorry, so please ARC forgive me for the slipup. I truly thank all of you for this I think the MS on there is important. I have been married for well like I don't know like a 100 years and just found out before I met my wife she used to go as a volunteer at the MS summer camps for kids, and she works very hard so I am just truly leaning about this horrible horrible illness, so what ever I can do I am on board, everyone just let me know.

Tom
americancritc
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Mar 2011   #1269
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Ciara View Post
I changed my top ... again ... WSF logo
Well I'll be, there is a logo

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Mar 2011   #1270
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Ciara View Post
I changed my top ... again ... WSF logo
Well I'll be, there is a logo

A Guy
What better place to advertise, given the gender inequality of the forum?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [5]




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]
Continued from - Custom Made Sig and Avatar
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159965-custom-made-sig-avatar-6-a.html
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/16975-custom-made-sig-avatar.html You Want Custom made sig or an avatar? Then me or another one of our artists here at sevenforums will make one on your request's you tell us how it should look like, and We will try to make it :) ...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:43.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App