Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [5]

12 Apr 2011   #1751
IownAmoneyPit

Windows 7 Pro x 2/Windows 10 Home/10 Pro//Windows 10 Insider Preview ?
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Copycats! I'm sure Ciara will remember who had the idea first. So I found another one that I think she will appreciate......Attachment 148651
Yea no need for a Virtual Rose farmer now!!! just thought a bumper crop might be needed to supply all of the competitors.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
12 Apr 2011   #1752
Ciara

Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by IownAmoneyPit View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Copycats! I'm sure Ciara will remember who had the idea first. So I found another one that I think she will appreciate......Attachment 148651
Yea no need for a Virtual Rose farmer now!!! just thought a bumper crop might be needed to supply all of the competitors.


Sig for noobvious ... hes a high octane guy so ...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Apr 2011   #1753
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Ciara View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by IownAmoneyPit View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Copycats! I'm sure Ciara will remember who had the idea first. So I found another one that I think she will appreciate......Attachment 148651
Yea no need for a Virtual Rose farmer now!!! just thought a bumper crop might be needed to supply all of the competitors.


Sig for noobvious ... hes a high octane guy so ...
I'm sad to say that I cannot rep you at this time....but I thank you much! Attachment 148690
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

12 Apr 2011   #1754
Ciara

Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1
 
 

The rep is not important (You give me beautiful flowers anyway ) and your very welcome.


Ciara ... X
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Apr 2011   #1755
ZaLiTH

Win 10 x64 Pro x64 / Ubuntu 15.10 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
I'm sad to say that I cannot rep you at this time....but I thank you much! Attachment 148690
[helpful post]
That's because you should share the love a bit... So... Just rep somebody else first...
[/helpful post]

I could help with that, if you want.. *hint hint*
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Apr 2011   #1756
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ZaLiTH View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
I'm sad to say that I cannot rep you at this time....but I thank you much! Attachment 148690
[helpful post]
That's because you should share the love a bit... So... Just rep somebody else first...
[/helpful post]

I could help with that, if you want.. *hint hint*
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Apr 2011   #1757
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Ciara View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by IownAmoneyPit View Post

Yea no need for a Virtual Rose farmer now!!! just thought a bumper crop might be needed to supply all of the competitors.


Sig for noobvious ... hes a high octane guy so ...
I'm sad to say that I cannot rep you at this time....but I thank you much! Attachment 148690

Noob,
Did it for you...Hope you don't burn yourself with all that fire around you.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Apr 2011   #1758
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Ciara View Post



Sig for noobvious ... hes a high octane guy so ...
I'm sad to say that I cannot rep you at this time....but I thank you much! Attachment 148690

Noob,
Did it for you...Hope you don't burn yourself with all that fire around you.
You're all right, Dennis....no matter what they say!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Apr 2011   #1759
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ZaLiTH View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
I'm sad to say that I cannot rep you at this time....but I thank you much! Attachment 148690
[helpful post]
That's because you should share the love a bit... So... Just rep somebody else first...
[/helpful post]

I could help with that, if you want.. *hint hint*
I've had the same problem in the past, not being able to rep you, Archie.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Apr 2011   #1760
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ZaLiTH View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
I'm sad to say that I cannot rep you at this time....but I thank you much! Attachment 148690
[helpful post]
That's because you should share the love a bit... So... Just rep somebody else first...
[/helpful post]

I could help with that, if you want.. *hint hint*
The mods/admins went through once before and removed a bunch of what they considered illegitimate reps throughout the forum, so I've tried to keep all mine on the up and up. I suspect repping you for this post might be stretching the boundaries a bit....lol.(no offense, of course)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [5]




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]
Continued from - Custom Made Sig and Avatar
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159965-custom-made-sig-avatar-6-a.html
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/16975-custom-made-sig-avatar.html You Want Custom made sig or an avatar? Then me or another one of our artists here at sevenforums will make one on your request's you tell us how it should look like, and We will try to make it :) ...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:39.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App