Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [5]

13 Apr 2011   #1781
Ciara

Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1
 
 

Thank you Arc and thats a very nice one for Noob Im sure he will love it !


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
13 Apr 2011   #1782
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ZaLiTH View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Ciara View Post
and this is it ... and its done my eyes in working on it and lost count of layers
Wow... Nice one Ciara. I wonder what that would look like through 3D glasses....
Agreed! Either 3D glasses or certain substances that I don't partake of anymore.....lol.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Apr 2011   #1783
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Excellent Thats a winner Ciara

Out of boredom .... I made a sig image, I call it Randy Van Buuren
Saved to this folder....
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

13 Apr 2011   #1784
ZaLiTH

Win 10 x64 Pro x64 / Ubuntu 15.10 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ZaLiTH View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Ciara View Post
and this is it ... and its done my eyes in working on it and lost count of layers
Wow... Nice one Ciara. I wonder what that would look like through 3D glasses....
Agreed! Either 3D glasses or certain substances that I don't partake of anymore.....lol.
Lmao... It's been said they lead nowhere, but at least it's the scenic route.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Apr 2011   #1785
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Excellent Thats a winner Ciara

Out of boredom .... I made a sig image, I call it Randy Van Buuren
Saved to this folder....
You keep a space for me ?
I ... I also keep one for you . But not in my hard drive !
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Apr 2011   #1786
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Excellent Thats a winner Ciara

Out of boredom .... I made a sig image, I call it Randy Van Buuren
Saved to this folder....
You keep a space for me ?
I ... I also keep one for you . But not in my hard drive !
You've made me quite a few sig images, so an "Archie" sub-folder made perfect sense!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Apr 2011   #1787
Ch@n

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Fayla View Post
Go Ch@n

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Fayla View Post
Your new signature is awesome Arc
Thanks That's made by my friend Ch@n
Where should I go
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Apr 2011   #1788
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Ch@n View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Fayla View Post
Go Ch@n

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Thanks That's made by my friend Ch@n
Where should I go
Back to the future
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Apr 2011   #1789
PwnFrnzy

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
 
 

I find it amazing, the amount of work put into these complex designs, respect to all GFX Team members!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Apr 2011   #1790
Ciara

Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PwnFrnzy View Post
I find it amazing, the amount of work put into these complex designs, respect to all GFX Team members!
Thats very nice of you PwnFrnzy , If you wanted to have a go two good freeware GFX applications are ...

Gimp - GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program

Chasys Draw IES - John Paul Chacha's Lab - Chasys Draw IES - Product Homepage

Have fun !
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [5]




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]
Continued from - Custom Made Sig and Avatar
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159965-custom-made-sig-avatar-6-a.html
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/16975-custom-made-sig-avatar.html You Want Custom made sig or an avatar? Then me or another one of our artists here at sevenforums will make one on your request's you tell us how it should look like, and We will try to make it :) ...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:40.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App