Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [5]

19 Apr 2011   #1871
2xg

Win7 & Win8 64bit
 
 

Dennis did an awesome job! Simple and that's all I need...Thanks Ciara....
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Ciara View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Made these for 2xg who will be along to pick these up.
Attachment 150064

Attachment 150065

Attachment 150066
Very nice Dennis and I think 2xg will be delighted ! and 3 at all the same time



My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
19 Apr 2011   #1872
Ciara

Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1
 
 

Keeping things different
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Apr 2011   #1873
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Great job Ciara!
Looookkking goooood...
THW
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

19 Apr 2011   #1874
Ciara

Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1
 
 

Thank you Dennis, the idea came from the name address capsule on my Cats collar
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Apr 2011   #1875
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Ciara View Post
Thank you Dennis, the idea came from the name address capsule on my Cats collar
I won't tell you where I got my idea for my brown and gold sig!
You do want me around for a few more days don't you?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Apr 2011   #1876
Lava King

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

Hi all,
I've read the vast majority of the posts here and I must say that the work and talent is just fantastic!

May I impose upon someone to make a sig for me? I can picture it in my head but I have no experience or talent to make it real. I'm waiting for the day when we have direct mind connections to our computers

I'm picturing a black background with a glass effect and the name Lava King in smoke, grey or a fiery orange will be great for the text.

I'll attempt to attach what I intend to use as my avatar for any inspiration it may give . Any alterations to the avatar will be welcome.

A bit of background on the name, I play MS Golf 2003 quite a bit with a group of friends. One of the courses is in the desert so instead of rough there is a lot of lava rock. On one particularly bad day I seemed to be in the lava rock quite often and so became the Lava King.

Thanks in advance for your time and talent!

Kent
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Apr 2011   #1877
Ciara

Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Ciara View Post
Thank you Dennis, the idea came from the name address capsule on my Cats collar
I won't tell you where I got my idea for my brown and gold sig!
You do want me around for a few more days don't you?
Yes you would be missed way to much

Im sure members of the GFX Team will have some ideas Lava King
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Apr 2011   #1878
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lava King View Post
Hi all,
I've read the vast majority of the posts here and I must say that the work and talent is just fantastic!

May I impose upon someone to make a sig for me? I can picture it in my head but I have no experience or talent to make it real. I'm waiting for the day when we have direct mind connections to our computers

I'm picturing a black background with a glass effect and the name Lava King in smoke, grey or a fiery orange will be great for the text.

I'll attempt to attach what I intend to use as my avatar for any inspiration it may give . Any alterations to the avatar will be welcome.

A bit of background on the name, I play MS Golf 2003 quite a bit with a group of friends. One of the courses is in the desert so instead of rough there is a lot of lava rock. On one particularly bad day I seemed to be in the lava rock quite often and so became the Lava King.

Thanks in advance for your time and talent!

Kent
Kent,
Did you watch golf over the week-end where Pro player named Na to a 19 to get out of the woods? Been there and done that.
Will see what we can come up with tomorrow.
Have a great night!
THW
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Apr 2011   #1879
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Thanks for the appreciations, IOAMP and Ciara

Like this one , ZaLiTH?
Attachment 150026
I thought if the objects on the top are blended with the base, it will look realistic !
I like this one better, but that's just me

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Made these for 2xg who will be along to pick these up.
Attachment 150064

Attachment 150065

Attachment 150066
I like these Dennis

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Apr 2011   #1880
Ciara

Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lava King View Post
Hi all,
I've read the vast majority of the posts here and I must say that the work and talent is just fantastic!

May I impose upon someone to make a sig for me? I can picture it in my head but I have no experience or talent to make it real. I'm waiting for the day when we have direct mind connections to our computers

I'm picturing a black background with a glass effect and the name Lava King in smoke, grey or a fiery orange will be great for the text.

I'll attempt to attach what I intend to use as my avatar for any inspiration it may give . Any alterations to the avatar will be welcome.



A bit of background on the name, I play MS Golf 2003 quite a bit with a group of friends. One of the courses is in the desert so instead of rough there is a lot of lava rock. On one particularly bad day I seemed to be in the lava rock quite often and so became the Lava King.

Thanks in advance for your time and talent!

Kent
I came up with this Kent
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [5]




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]
Continued from - Custom Made Sig and Avatar
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159965-custom-made-sig-avatar-6-a.html
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/16975-custom-made-sig-avatar.html You Want Custom made sig or an avatar? Then me or another one of our artists here at sevenforums will make one on your request's you tell us how it should look like, and We will try to make it :) ...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:24.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App