Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [6]

03 Sep 2011   #1391
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Athene View Post
Exquisite sig as usual, Archie :-D

Edit: I dropped the "Pallas" from my username. Thanks for updating my username so quickly, Brink! :-D
Nothing changed .... still you are the same Greek goddess . You might opt for Minerva instead of it .

Moreover, we would not be able to say "PA! This requires action" anymore

Just joking!! ..... it is much easy to type now


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
03 Sep 2011   #1392
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PooMan UK View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post

EDIT: I guess not. It has no white when I view it on my PC, can anyone help?
Here ya go pal ... cdr file zipped below
Thanks Arc, how'd you do that?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Sep 2011   #1393
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PooMan UK View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post

EDIT: I guess not. It has no white when I view it on my PC, can anyone help?
Here ya go pal ... cdr file zipped below
Thanks Arc, how'd you do that?
It's done by Nick
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

03 Sep 2011   #1394
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PooMan UK View Post

Here ya go pal ... cdr file zipped below
Thanks Arc, how'd you do that?
It's done by Nick
No help, it has a white background which still leaves white bits, thanks anyway pals. Sorry about creditiing Arc, nickPerhaps I don't belong on this team with real talent.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Sep 2011   #1395
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

You may put a black background below the image , so that when you are cutting the background, you will have a ready reference that how accurate the cut is taking place actually .

It is not a easy job .... takes a time to manage it successfully .
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Sep 2011   #1396
MadSupra354

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
I thought that it will be done by someone other ... but this request is pending for a long time , so just a workaround I am posting . It will be nice if madsupra gets a few for his rotation ...
Preview ....
Thanks allot Arc, it's great I like the green bloom with the green text! Thanks
Edit: I know that green star/bloom is actually an Alienware wallpaper, and that it was red. I remember using it years ago Still, looks nice and it's not like everyone knows
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Sep 2011   #1397
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Athene View Post
Exquisite sig as usual, Archie :-D

Edit: I dropped the "Pallas" from my username. Thanks for updating my username so quickly, Brink! :-D
Well then, it is a pleasure to meet you.....again!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Sep 2011   #1398
JaidynM

Windows 7 Ultimate x64/Windows 8 Consumer Preview x64/Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Gary, could you by any change make me a sig? I noticed I haven't go one of yours in my collection and it would be great if I could get one.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Sep 2011   #1399
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by MadSupra354 View Post
Edit: I know that green star/bloom is actually an Alienware wallpaper, and that it was red. I remember using it years ago Still, looks nice and it's not like everyone knows
It is actually a mixture of two wallpapers .... right part is Battlefield and left one is alienware .

The battlefield text, AMD logo, your mouse logo, all are collected/ rendered . I just placed those in the box . Even your name is written in a downloaded font .
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Sep 2011   #1400
tom982

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 8.1 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by MadSupra354 View Post
Edit: I know that green star/bloom is actually an Alienware wallpaper, and that it was red. I remember using it years ago Still, looks nice and it's not like everyone knows
It is actually a mixture of two wallpapers .... right part is Battlefield and left one is alienware .

The battlefield text, AMD logo, your mouse logo, all are collected/ rendered . I just placed those in the box . Even your name is written in a downloaded font .
It's excellent Archie! Well done. What font is it? I'd love to have it in my arsenal
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [6]




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]
Continued from - Custom Made Sig and Avatar
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159965-custom-made-sig-avatar-6-a.html
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/16975-custom-made-sig-avatar.html You Want Custom made sig or an avatar? Then me or another one of our artists here at sevenforums will make one on your request's you tell us how it should look like, and We will try to make it :) ...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:24.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App