Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [6]

02 May 2011   #21
Ch@n

 

Good ones Nick..


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
02 May 2011   #22
Ciara

Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1
 
 

A new one today :)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 May 2011   #23
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Ciara View Post
A new one today :)
Pretty! :)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

02 May 2011   #24
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Ciara View Post
A new one today :)
Nicely done Ciara!
I was going to put some fire flames, butterflies, and flowers around your sig but refrained from cluttering a beautiful sig.
Such restraint I have shone today.....it scares me.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 May 2011   #25
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Ciara View Post
A new one today :)
Nicely done Ciara!
I was going to put some fire flames, butterflies, and flowers around your sig but refrained from cluttering a beautiful sig.
Such restraint I have shone today.....it scares me.
Does this mean you are growing up, Dennis?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 May 2011   #26
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Ciara View Post
A new one today :)
Nicely done Ciara!
I was going to put some fire flames, butterflies, and flowers around your sig but refrained from cluttering a beautiful sig.
Such restraint I have shone today.....it scares me.
Does this mean you are growing up, Dennis?
Noob,

Me growing up.....Not on your life!
Just a pause for the cause.
Your sig would have been toast. hehehhe
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 May 2011   #27
Ciara

Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Ciara View Post
A new one today :)
Pretty! :)
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Ciara View Post
A new one today :)
Nicely done Ciara!
I was going to put some fire flames, butterflies, and flowers around your sig but refrained from cluttering a beautiful sig.
Such restraint I have shone today.....it scares me.
Thank you guys ...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 May 2011   #28
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Noob,
Attachment 152474

You are on fire!
Someone call 911....
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 May 2011   #29
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Attachment 152478
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Noob,
Attachment 152474

You are on fire!
Someone call 911....
You lit Archie's sig on fire, the day I debut it?
Never fear....the Smiley Dept. is here!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 May 2011   #30
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Attachment 152478
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Noob,
Attachment 152474

You are on fire!
Someone call 911....
You lit Archie's sig on fire, the day I debut it?
Never fear....the Smiley Dept. is here!

Don't get too close to the hydrant....Backwash...
Attachment 152483
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [6]




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [14]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/292162-custom-made-sig-avatar-12-a.html oh dear, careful what you wish for it may come true... :p preview
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [5]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/101050-custom-made-sig-avatar-4-a.html
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [3]
(Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/27697-custom-made-sig-avatar-continued.html ) You Want Custom made signature or an avatar? Then me or another one of our artists here at Sevenforums will make one on your requests you tell us how it should look like, and we will try...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:09.
Twitter Facebook Google+