Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar

View Poll Results: What do you think of Sergiogarcia9 and TheBull's work?
Fantastic 69 81.18%
Not Bad 14 16.47%
Not that good 2 2.35%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

25 Sep 2009   #1561
Element7

Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit
 
 

Hi. Can someone make me a new sig please. Heres what i would like to have in it.

- Element7 that mirrors in the bottom
- A German and South African country orb.
- The water ripple effect.
- Windows 7 logo
- Nvidia Geforce badge
- and maybe a Gears of war skull

Thanks,
Marc



My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
25 Sep 2009   #1562
oidicle

Windows 7 Ultimate x64, 7600.20647 RTM
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by TheBull View Post
Like this? (I've added the official SF logo, but If you prefer just the text, let me know!)

That's it, the layout is great, just like I imagined, but now, could remove that top grey border and the darkness on the effect, I'd like the effect to be light like you you had made on your first attempt.

See?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Sep 2009   #1563
TheBull

Windows 7 RTM 64bit, Windows 8 Pro 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by oidicle View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by TheBull View Post
Like this? (I've added the official SF logo, but If you prefer just the text, let me know!)

That's it, the layout is great, just like I imagined, but now, could remove that top grey border and the darkness on the effect, I'd like the effect to be light like you you had made on your first attempt.

See?
I can maybe remove the border, although I did not put it there, the program doing the ripple affect did that, but I can try. But your second request can't be done. For the SF logo to come through from the bottom, I have to make the water itself more transparent, therefore loosing the light reflection from the top. So you will just have to decide which you prefer.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

25 Sep 2009   #1564
Ballistyx

Windows 7 RC build 7100x64 // 7260x32
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by oidicle View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by TheBull View Post
Like this? (I've added the official SF logo, but If you prefer just the text, let me know!)

That's it, the layout is great, just like I imagined, but now, could remove that top grey border and the darkness on the effect, I'd like the effect to be light like you you had made on your first attempt.

See?
Without border at the top
Attachment 29434

And the one with more white in and water
Attachment 29435
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Sep 2009   #1565
oidicle

Windows 7 Ultimate x64, 7600.20647 RTM
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by TheBull View Post
I can maybe remove the border, although I did not put it there, the program doing the ripple affect did that, but I can try. But your second request can't be done. For the SF logo to come through from the bottom, I have to make the water itself more transparent, therefore loosing the light reflection from the top. So you will just have to decide which you prefer.
Without the SF logo would be fine with me... Too bad though the transparency can't be 100%.....

@ Ballistx:

It's a little bit transparent, which is good, but I'll pretty much prefer it more transparent....
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Sep 2009   #1566
TheBull

Windows 7 RTM 64bit, Windows 8 Pro 64bit
 
 

Ha ha ha....Ballistyx.....that is funny mate! Next time do your own designs OK! You don't have to edit mine, I know how to. lol
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Sep 2009   #1567
StormTrooper

Windows 8.1 PRO
 
 



can you also make me a sig like this put "kupalski" in the middle with mirror effects at bottom

and put Intel core 2 Quad logo

and put dell logo

thanks
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Sep 2009   #1568
Criminal Fetus

Windows 7 7600RTM X64
 
 

Anyone have problems installing CS4 on 64bit?

Also my sig won't show and i've tried everything
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Sep 2009   #1569
Ballistyx

Windows 7 RC build 7100x64 // 7260x32
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by TheBull View Post
Ha ha ha....Ballistyx.....that is funny mate! Next time do your own designs OK! You don't have to edit mine, I know how to. lol
Calm down.. i didnt mean in any way to make it my work.. i was just editing it and everyone can see it was your work to start with
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Sep 2009   #1570
TheBull

Windows 7 RTM 64bit, Windows 8 Pro 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Criminal Fetus View Post
Anyone have problems installing CS4 on 64bit?

Also my sig won't show and i've tried everything
No problems with CS4 on my side. (Running on 64bit.) And I see you got your sig showing. Nice work I must say!

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Ballistyx View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by TheBull View Post
Ha ha ha....Ballistyx.....that is funny mate! Next time do your own designs OK! You don't have to edit mine, I know how to. lol
Calm down.. i didnt mean in any way to make it my work.. i was just editing it and everyone can see it was your work to start with
I am extremely calm, your tactless behavior just gets to me sometimes.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [14]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/292162-custom-made-sig-avatar-12-a.html oh dear, careful what you wish for it may come true... :p preview
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [6]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/128170-custom-made-sig-avatar-5-a.html
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [3]
(Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/27697-custom-made-sig-avatar-continued.html ) You Want Custom made signature or an avatar? Then me or another one of our artists here at Sevenforums will make one on your requests you tell us how it should look like, and we will try...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:19.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App