Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar

View Poll Results: What do you think of Sergiogarcia9 and TheBull's work?
Fantastic 69 81.18%
Not Bad 14 16.47%
Not that good 2 2.35%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

28 Sep 2009   #1611
oidicle

Windows 7 Ultimate x64, 7600.20647 RTM
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by TheBull View Post
....Good job Criminal Fetus!!
Indeed, he's a natural, nicely done....


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
29 Sep 2009   #1612
Zen00

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Hey all, I made up this sig, though I wouldn't mind someone to fill in some interesting details, if they could.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...7forumssig.png
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Sep 2009   #1613
TheBull

Windows 7 RTM 64bit, Windows 8 Pro 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zen00 View Post
Hey all, I made up this sig, though I wouldn't mind someone to fill in some interesting details, if they could.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...7forumssig.png
What details would you like in there?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

29 Sep 2009   #1614
Zen00

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by TheBull View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zen00 View Post
Hey all, I made up this sig, though I wouldn't mind someone to fill in some interesting details, if they could.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...7forumssig.png
What details would you like in there?
Lets see, I'm not too good with picking good fonts and stuff.

Mostly I'm looking for an interesting border (though I could probably do that myself), and some good text with my Handle and some form of flavor text.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Sep 2009   #1615
grimreaper

Windows 7 Ultimate X64
 
 

i think it's time i updated my sig, but i need your help Sergio or Bull ....
I'll make a rough draft and submit it to you whenever you have some time....no hurry
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Sep 2009   #1616
sergiogarcia9

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by grimreaper View Post
i think it's time i updated my sig, but i need your help Sergio or Bull ....
I'll make a rough draft and submit it to you whenever you have some time....no hurry
Well, your lucky day I got some time Any particular things you wanna have in it?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Sep 2009   #1617
grimreaper

Windows 7 Ultimate X64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by grimreaper View Post
i think it's time i updated my sig, but i need your help Sergio or Bull ....
I'll make a rough draft and submit it to you whenever you have some time....no hurry
Well, your lucky day I got some time Any particular things you wanna have in it?
my name, windows 7 logo in a chrome look bordered with green , white, and red colors (I'm Italian)
and my quote underneath it.
I'll send you an idea in about an hour.
Thank you so much sergiogarcia9
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Sep 2009   #1618
sergiogarcia9

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by grimreaper View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by grimreaper View Post
i think it's time i updated my sig, but i need your help Sergio or Bull ....
I'll make a rough draft and submit it to you whenever you have some time....no hurry
Well, your lucky day I got some time Any particular things you wanna have in it?
my name, windows 7 logo in a chrome look bordered with green , white, and red colors (I'm Italian)
and my quote underneath it.
I'll send you an idea in about an hour.
Thank you so much sergiogarcia9
I just need to know one more thing, what should the sig size be?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Sep 2009   #1619
grimreaper

Windows 7 Ultimate X64
 
 

as wide as yours but a lil narrower
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Sep 2009   #1620
sergiogarcia9

 

Ok, this is what i would call a 'beta' but tell me what you think This size can also be adjusted, just let me know what dimensions, normal users sigs are max 600x100 while guru's and staff members (i believe) is max 600x200
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]
Continued from - Custom Made Sig and Avatar
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159965-custom-made-sig-avatar-6-a.html
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/16975-custom-made-sig-avatar.html You Want Custom made sig or an avatar? Then me or another one of our artists here at sevenforums will make one on your request's you tell us how it should look like, and We will try to make it :) ...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:02.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App