Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar

View Poll Results: What do you think of Sergiogarcia9 and TheBull's work?
Fantastic 69 81.18%
Not Bad 14 16.47%
Not that good 2 2.35%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

03 Aug 2009   #351
septprince

Window 7 build 7600, Xp pro(VM)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
He's to busy making Signatures for sleep if you ask nicely he will make you one!!
I think you have not noticed that my signature was made by him...
And he did a very nice job. And I am very thankfull to him for that...


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
03 Aug 2009   #352
sergiogarcia9

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
He's to busy making Signatures for sleep if you ask nicely he will make you one!!
True that
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Aug 2009   #353
harpua

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 (Retail)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post
How is this? Tried with a green font for the name with a dark white for the reflect, and yellow text for the rep request. Also inserted the orb from your current sig, instead of the "designed for windows" logo.
Ok, thanks . . . it's almost there. All that is needed is to replace the green color on the name with the color you used for the reflection and make the reflection a little shorter and maybe fainter and that should do it.

If you could also make a second copy without the yellow "please rep . . ." text, so I could use that one on sites that don't use the rep system, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for your help with this.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

03 Aug 2009   #354
sergiogarcia9

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by harpua View Post
Ok, thanks . . . it's almost there. All that is needed is to replace the green color on the name with the color you used for the reflection and make the reflection a little shorter and maybe fainter and that should do it.

If you could also make a second copy without the yellow "please rep . . ." text, so I could use that one on sites that don't use the rep system, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for your help with this.
Like these?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Aug 2009   #355
harpua

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 (Retail)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post
Like these?
Yes, name and reflection are looking great now.

Just two more things. For some reason the logo on the left side seems to have lost its bit of reflection, so if you could restore that and then if you could just add a bit more blue smoke or whatever call it on the left side so that the left side is closer to the right side in blue background mixed in, that should do it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Aug 2009   #356
sergiogarcia9

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by harpua View Post
Yes, name and reflection are looking great now.

Just two more things. For some reason the logo on the left side seems to have lost its bit of reflection, so if you could restore that and then if you could just add a bit more blue smoke or whatever call it on the left side so that the left side is closer to the right side in blue background mixed in, that should do it.
like this?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Aug 2009   #357
harpua

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 (Retail)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post
like this?
Yes. Looking great now.

Thank you very very much for your patience.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Aug 2009   #358
sergiogarcia9

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by harpua View Post
Yes. Looking great now.

Thank you very very much for your patience.
You're welcome glad you like it
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Aug 2009   #359
matt_0978

Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit
 
 

I've made my own first ever sig, not really good with photoshop but followed some online guides. tell me wot u think
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Aug 2009   #360
Kari

 

Could you please make one for me? I would like to have dark background and orb like in this my first try you can see there now, also the text "Connecting you to the Future" (my company slogan, want to use it here, too).

To make it more bizarre, would be nice to get all four flags: Finland (I'm a Finn), Germany (where I live now), state of Saxony (home #1) and North Rhine-Westphalia (home #2).

Thanks in advance,

Kari

Finland
Attachment 21264

Germany
Attachment 21263

North Rhine-Westphalia
Attachment 21266

Saxony
Attachment 21265
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]
Continued from - Custom Made Sig and Avatar
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159965-custom-made-sig-avatar-6-a.html
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/16975-custom-made-sig-avatar.html You Want Custom made sig or an avatar? Then me or another one of our artists here at sevenforums will make one on your request's you tell us how it should look like, and We will try to make it :) ...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:27.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App