Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar

View Poll Results: What do you think of Sergiogarcia9 and TheBull's work?
Fantastic 69 81.18%
Not Bad 14 16.47%
Not that good 2 2.35%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

08 Aug 2009   #541
comicbookguy

Dule Boot Windows XP (x32) Windows 7 Ultimate (x64)
 
 

i would like a purple greedy schizophrenic crazy frog with a dark background if that helps (avatar) thanks



My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
08 Aug 2009   #542
TheBull

Windows 7 RTM 64bit, Windows 8 Pro 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by comicbookguy View Post
i would like a purple greedy schizophrenic crazy frog with a dark background if that helps (avatar) thanks
How about these?

Attachment 22166 Attachment 22171
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Aug 2009   #543
matt_0978

Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by TheBull View Post
That's it buddy!! O, I forgot to ask, how about the text?
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by TheBull View Post
Brilliant mate! I like the first one. Thanks a ton!!
i tried with the snipping tool and cleaning up in PS and that didn't work too well, but if u want the true 'eight forums' text i believe the font is called nimbus sans regular.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

09 Aug 2009   #544
TheBull

Windows 7 RTM 64bit, Windows 8 Pro 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by matt0978 View Post
i tried with the snipping tool and cleaning up in PS and that didn't work too well, but if u want the true 'eight forums' text i believe the font is called nimbus sans regular.
Thanks mate!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Aug 2009   #545
comicbookguy

Dule Boot Windows XP (x32) Windows 7 Ultimate (x64)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by TheBull View Post
yep that will do fine thank you
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Aug 2009   #546
matt_0978

Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by TheBull View Post
Thanks mate!
do u have the font? i'd appreciate a copy of it but can't find it free anywhere, always around $20
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Aug 2009   #547
TheBull

Windows 7 RTM 64bit, Windows 8 Pro 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by comicbookguy View Post
yep that will do fine thank you
You're welcome!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Aug 2009   #548
noyb

XP MCE .... XP Pro 64 .... W7 U x64
 
 

I’ve been watching this tread and I’m impressed with the work that’s being done here.
How do you guys come up with these original ideas and create the amazing backgrounds, fonts and themes ???
Who were the 13 idiots who voted .. “They’ve seen better” ??

Anyway .. I have a little different project … anyone want to help ??
Our computer club will soon loose it’s geocities web site .. That’s been around since before w98 …
and I’m trying to get some ideas for a new one.

Is it OK to hijack this thread for a little different “signature” project ??

TheBull’s sig comes close to something that I might be looking for.
This is my Play Page while I look for better ideas.

Now that Ya'll have put my work to shame ..
Any Suggestions/Contributions will be appreciated.
I'm on the other end of the Email addy on the page.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Aug 2009   #549
matt_0978

Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noyb View Post
I’ve been watching this tread and I’m impressed with the work that’s being done here.
How do you guys come up with these original ideas and create the amazing backgrounds, fonts and themes ???
Who were the 13 idiots who voted .. “They’ve seen better” ??

Anyway .. I have a little different project … anyone want to help ??
Our computer club will soon loose it’s geocities web site .. That’s been around since before w98 …
and I’m trying to get some ideas for a new one.

Is it OK to hijack this thread for a little different “signature” project ??
TheBull’s sig comes close to something that I might be looking for.
This is my Play Page while I look for better ideas.

Now that Ya'll have put my work to shame .. Any Suggestions/Contributions will be appreciated.
noyb, noyb, noyb... don't dis yourself man, your are THE animation king!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Aug 2009   #550
matt_0978

Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit
 
 

Ok guys, Eight Forums Text if anyone can use it. I've had to use some colour overlays and some embossing effects to make good use of it, if anyone else feels like making some improvements before posting it back please do. I tried my best!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]
Continued from - Custom Made Sig and Avatar
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159965-custom-made-sig-avatar-6-a.html
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/16975-custom-made-sig-avatar.html You Want Custom made sig or an avatar? Then me or another one of our artists here at sevenforums will make one on your request's you tell us how it should look like, and We will try to make it :) ...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:23.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App