Have your wallpapers custom made/modified here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

  1. Posts : 1,343
    Windows 7 RTM 64bit, Windows 8 Pro 64bit
    Thread Starter
       #11

    Zidane24 said:
    Attachment 37567

    Can someone make an orange variation of this wallpaper (it is the SLS wallpaper)
    Orange, like in so? Or something different Chris?

    Have your wallpapers custom made/modified here.-sls1.jpg
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 5,807
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
       #12

    TheBull said:
    Zidane24 said:
    Attachment 37567

    Can someone make an orange variation of this wallpaper (it is the SLS wallpaper)
    Orange, like in so? Or something different Chris?

    Have your wallpapers custom made/modified here.-sls1.jpg
    I meant in the same style of the SLS wallpaper but just orange...you notice how they are different hues if blue that make up the wallpaper...I was thinking of keeping that exactly the same...just make it orange
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 5,807
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
       #13

    It might require the whole wallpaper to be redone and then it wouldn't be worth it
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 2,651
    W7 RTM Ultimate x64
       #14

    Someone make a nice Toyota Supra Wallpaper for me

    With a tuned supra of course

    Cheerz
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 4,282
    Windows 7 Ultimate Vista Ultimate x64
       #15

    Zidane24 said:
    It might require the whole wallpaper to be redone and then it wouldn't be worth it
    Is this more what you were after?

    Have your wallpapers custom made/modified here.-sls-1.jpg
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 5,807
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
       #16

    Mr GRiM said:
    Zidane24 said:
    It might require the whole wallpaper to be redone and then it wouldn't be worth it
    Is this more what you were after?

    Have your wallpapers custom made/modified here.-sls-1.jpg
    Hey that is pretty much perfect...thanks for the work Mark and Pierre!
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 5,807
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
       #17

    Just did some comparisons and if you could tone down the orange flare than that would be the best it could get
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 4,282
    Windows 7 Ultimate Vista Ultimate x64
       #18

    Zidane24 said:
    Just did some comparisons and if you could tone down the orange flare than that would be the best it could get
    This any better?

    Have your wallpapers custom made/modified here.-sls-1.jpg
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 5,807
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
       #19

    Mr GRiM said:
    Zidane24 said:
    Just did some comparisons and if you could tone down the orange flare than that would be the best it could get
    This any better?

    Have your wallpapers custom made/modified here.-sls-1.jpg
    Much better...you hit the nail on the head
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 6
    Windows 7
       #20

    can you make me one plz... anything, I am using only the ones that Windows 7 has, but I need to know how to install it in to my background desktop, I am using a blue one.... the one that comes in Windows 7... thank you
      My Computer


 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:28.
Find Us