Custom Windows 7 DVD Cases And Covers

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 334
    Win7 64bit Ultimate
       #21

    These look pretty good but I would suggest listing the dpi on the images.

    Depending on how you want to print be it lightscribe or inkjet ect the dpi on the image is a pretty big factor on how the finished print looks.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 4,282
    Windows 7 Ultimate Vista Ultimate x64
       #22

    TheBull said:
    Thanks, and how does these look?

    Attachment 22169 Attachment 22170
    Those look allot like the ones I made a while back in this thread.

    Windows 7 cd's


      My Computer


  3. Posts : 4,282
    Windows 7 Ultimate Vista Ultimate x64
       #23

    Here is another one like the one above but with RC removed and a different font for Ultimate.

    Custom Windows 7 DVD Cases And Covers-windows-7-cover.jpg
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 1,343
    Windows 7 RTM 64bit, Windows 8 Pro 64bit
       #24

    Mr GRiM said:
    Those look allot like the ones I made a while back in this thread.

    Windows 7 cd's


    Mr Grim, I really could not remember where I got the original ones from! So all credit to you! Did not mean I made them from scratch! My apologies!!
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 4,282
    Windows 7 Ultimate Vista Ultimate x64
       #25

    Well I can't take full credit either as I modified the ones from RoyalNoob3 on the first post in that thread.

    Windows 7 cd's
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 3
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64
       #26

    Can someone merge these two designs into one?
    I like the one on the left with its 7 logo but I also like the
    one on the right with darker black, better lettering and gold flag.

    I would like the dark black on the right
    Import the lettering "Windows 7 Ultimate" on the right and replace on the left and Change the color of word "Ultimate" to gold like the flag
    Remove Colored flag and move Gold Flag next to Window 7
    Remove flag and lettering "Windows anytime upgrade....."
    Move lettering (right side This disc contains.....) underneath DVD
    Moved the word Microsoft to the top

    The 7 logo on the right in light grey with the highlights, can the light
    grey be changed to gold and and gold highlights-can it be imported the art on the right

    Its a lot I know but I would really appreciate it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Custom Windows 7 DVD Cases And Covers-ls.png   Custom Windows 7 DVD Cases And Covers-win7.png  
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 4,282
    Windows 7 Ultimate Vista Ultimate x64
       #27

    Virus said:
    Can someone merge these two designs into one?
    I like the one on the left with its 7 logo but I also like the
    one on the right with darker black, better lettering and gold flag.

    I would like the dark black on the right
    Import the lettering "Windows 7 Ultimate" on the right and replace on the left and Change the color of word "Ultimate" to gold like the flag
    Remove Colored flag and move Gold Flag next to Window 7
    Remove flag and lettering "Windows anytime upgrade....."
    Move lettering (right side This disc contains.....) underneath DVD
    Moved the word Microsoft to the top

    The 7 logo on the right in light grey with the highlights, can the light
    grey be changed to gold and and gold highlights-can it be imported the art on the right

    Its a lot I know but I would really appreciate it.
    How do you like this?

    Custom Windows 7 DVD Cases And Covers-7-ultimate-disc-cover.png
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 3
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64
       #28

    Excellent Mr. Grim!

    Just a some edits if I may ask:
    The lettering on left "Windows 7 Ultimate" can you just remove that
    The lettering "2009 Microsoft" can then be moved up
    The lettering on top "Microsoft" can it be a little smaller lettering
    The Gold Windows Flag, can you make just a little smaller
    The 7 Logo, seems cut off a little at each end maybe because of the
    darker highlight can you add a little more highlight and maybe little more
    glow light like in original

    Wow I am very happy that you made this thank you again in advance Mr. Grimm
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 4,282
    Windows 7 Ultimate Vista Ultimate x64
       #29

    Here you go, that's about as good as I can do for you.

    Custom Windows 7 DVD Cases And Covers-7-ultimate-disc-overlay.png
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 5,807
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
       #30

    Mr GRiM said:
    Here you go, that's about as good as I can do for you.

    Custom Windows 7 DVD Cases And Covers-7-ultimate-disc-overlay.png
    grr...Now I can't decide on what DVD cover I want

    BTW Mark can you send me the big 7 from the DVD cover? A blue or black version of it would be great
      My Computer


 
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:40.
Find Us