Asus Netbook: Windows Starter: Change Wallpaper


  1. Posts : 21
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
       #1

    Asus Netbook: Windows Starter: Change Wallpaper


    Hello, i was wondering if there are any programs out there or anyways to change the wallpaper on a windows starter. I don't see why they couldn't just add the option in seeing its just to change the wallpaper. Anyways, Thanks in advance.

    ~Renzadic
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 17,322
    Win 10 Pro x64
       #2

    Renzadic said:
    Hello, i was wondering if there are any programs out there or anyways to change the wallpaper on a windows starter. I don't see why they couldn't just add the option in seeing its just to change the wallpaper. Anyways, Thanks in advance.

    ~Renzadic

    I prefer the second option in this tutorial myself,

    https://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...7-starter.html

    They both work though.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 21
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
    Thread Starter
       #3

    Sweet awesome program and yeah i like step 2. It's alot simpler. The only problem is i think it only allows JPEG images any way to change that so it allows PNG images as well for the wallpaper?
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 17,322
    Win 10 Pro x64
       #4

    Renzadic said:
    Sweet awesome program and yeah i like step 2. It's alot simpler. The only problem is i think it only allows JPEG images any way to change that so it allows PNG images as well for the wallpaper?
    Are you sure about that? I don't have my starter installed right now so I can't test it, I don't see that mentioned anywhere.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 21
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
    Thread Starter
       #5

    Yeah when trying to change it , when i view my wallpapers to use it only shows JPEG images only.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 17,322
    Win 10 Pro x64
       #6

    Renzadic said:
    Yeah when trying to change it , when i view my wallpapers to use it only shows JPEG images only.
    Bummer, at least you can change them though.

    You can open them in Paint.NET - Free Software for Digital Photo Editing or similar and then save them as JPEG.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 21
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
    Thread Starter
       #7

    Very true thanks, Also just another random question do these forums have a web design support as well. Not that its initially needed just need some support along with GFX help as well.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 17,322
    Win 10 Pro x64
       #8

    Renzadic said:
    Very true thanks, Also just another random question do these forums have a web design support as well. Not that its initially needed just need some support along with GFX help as well.
    Not specifically, but you can ask, we have people that know something about everything.

    For the web design stuff I'd post here, https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/

    For GFX here, https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 21
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
    Thread Starter
       #9

    Thanks for the great help I'll be on these forums almost every day posting and helping users as well. Need a hobby since I'm bored half the time. Have a great night!

    ~Renzadic
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 17,322
    Win 10 Pro x64
       #10

    Renzadic said:
    Thanks for the great help I'll be on these forums almost every day posting and helping users as well. Need a hobby since I'm bored half the time. Have a great night!

    ~Renzadic
    You're welcome, see ya around the forum. :)
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:49.
Find Us