Custom made country flag orbs/icons.

Page 43 of 57 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 212
    Windows 7 64bit
       #421

    Thanks so much for that mate its great!! sorry for posting in the wrong thread i will check out the other linked thread and report back in there.

    Thanks so much im really grateful
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 45
    Windows 7
       #422

    PooMan UK said:
    Here ya go pal
    OMG it's perfect PooMan just one thing is there a could you erase some white line that apaears when you pass the cursor over the logo? here is the image
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Custom made country flag orbs/icons.-orb.jpg  
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 2,726
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
       #423

    No probs pal

    I don't know why you've got that line, it doesn't do it when I apply it on mine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Custom made country flag orbs/icons.-wolf_star_orb.png  
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 45
    Windows 7
       #424

    oh :s well this is wierd well never mind them i goint to uset like that anyway.

    Other thing how do you place the icons in the center of the taskbar?
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 17,322
    Win 10 Pro x64
       #425

    angelraul360 said:
    oh :s well this is wierd well never mind them i goint to uset like that anyway.

    Other thing how do you place the icons in the center of the taskbar?
    Have a look at this,
    https://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...ns.html?filter
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 1,747
    window's 7
       #426

    craney5 said:
    First of all just wanna say a massive thanks to kucing 13 for pointing me here you have been a great help mate thank you!! I have been trying really hard to create my own orb in PS & GIMP but had no luck, if someone could help me out id be so grateful. Im looking for an orb of my beloved chelsea i have a link to the icon below.
    English Football: Chelsea - RocketDock.com

    I have been looking for a cool Gears of war one and an xbox symbol orb as well if someone knows of one id be grateful to be pointed in the right direction. Hopefully soon i will master it and be able to up some of my creations you never no hey.

    Thanks a mill
    Your welcome :)
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 9,537
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
       #427

    PooManUK
    Thanks for letting my play around with the orb you sent me.
    Here is my 1st go
    Attachment 76435
    You are awesome M8. I wouldn't have know where or how to begin something like this.TIA
    Last edited by The Howling Wolves; 09 Dec 2010 at 18:00.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 1,747
    window's 7
       #428

    The Howling Wolves said:
    PooManUK
    Thanks for letting my play around with the orb you sent me.
    Here is my 1st go
    Attachment 76435
    You are awesome M8. I wouldn't have know where or how to begin something like this.TIA
    pretty fine Dennis..
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 9,537
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
       #429

    kucing13 said:
    The Howling Wolves said:
    PooManUK
    Thanks for letting my play around with the orb you sent me.
    Here is my 1st go
    Attachment 76435
    You are awesome M8. I wouldn't have know where or how to begin something like this.TIA
    pretty fine Dennis..
    Thanks Kucing13. See you got another badge!
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 1,747
    window's 7
       #430

    The Howling Wolves said:
    Thanks Kucing13. See you got another badge!
    thanks. I think i'm gonna ask pooman to play with that orb too :)
      My Computer


 
Page 43 of 57 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:27.
Find Us