Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Wallpapers

03 Dec 2011   #1571
Unrealmaster287

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 
Portal 2 Login background

Hey,
I would like to request a portal 2 login background well, really an Aperture science background could you please make it primerally about aperture laboratories and make it as 'professional as possible'
Just to give you context my current desktop background is:
Custom Made Wallpapers-46940.jpg
OR
Custom Made Wallpapers-51276.jpg

and my start orb is:
Custom Made Wallpapers-aperture-20start-20orb-2001.png
PS: HUGE thanks to Speedgamer01 for the orb
So as you can see i am aperture happy

you may want to use the same style texture background as my wall paper but i will leave that up to you guys

My resolution is 1920x1080.

Thank you so much in advance




My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
03 Dec 2011   #1572
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Hey guys will you all be making some Christmas walls ?.
Maybe with a fireplace decorated.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Dec 2011   #1573
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
Hey guys will you all be making some Christmas walls ?.
Maybe with a fireplace decorated.

LPt:
Here is a great site for walls you are looking for.


Christmas Presents : Wallpapers tagged Christmas, Gifts, Presents.

Custom Made Wallpapers-christmas-presents-christmas-presents-gifts-975x550.jpg

Just select the size of your screen....
THW


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

03 Dec 2011   #1574
speedgamer01

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit SP1
 
 

Haha lmao, i recreated the whole background from 1 little piece. Now that i have the back and the logo separated, it is your job to determine what you want.

Custom Made Wallpapers-aperture-logon-wallpaper-01.jpg


My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Dec 2011   #1575
Unrealmaster287

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by speedgamer01 View Post
Haha lmao, i recreated the whole background from 1 little piece. Now that i have the back and the logo separated, it is your job to determine what you want.

Attachment 186593
Hmmmm smart........... but not smart enough to do this: make the image dispense candy.

Ok all joke aside, could you make a version were the logo is moved up and right some more (like on the edge corner or just before that) and the text is included

Make another version with a turret like this one (with the beam)
Custom Made Wallpapers-24524.jpg


its 11:47 PM were im at so i cant think straight maybe tomorrow i will have a better idea about what to do with it


My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Dec 2011   #1576
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
Hey guys will you all be making some Christmas walls ?.
Maybe with a fireplace decorated.

LPt:
Here is a great site for walls you are looking for.


Christmas Presents : Wallpapers tagged Christmas, Gifts, Presents.

Attachment 186592

Just select the size of your screen....
THW
This is what I was hoping for.. would these also work on a Tablet ?
Thanks very much.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Dec 2011   #1577
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

LPT they should work on anything capable of downloding them or reading from a USB stick or something.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Dec 2011   #1578
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
LPT they should work on anything capable of downloding them or reading from a USB stick or something.
Britton thanks.. I have some of those Stix.. so will give it a try.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Dec 2011   #1579
speedgamer01

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Unrealmaster287 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by speedgamer01 View Post
Haha lmao, i recreated the whole background from 1 little piece. Now that i have the back and the logo separated, it is your job to determine what you want.

Attachment 186593
Hmmmm smart........... but not smart enough to do this: make the image dispense candy.

Ok all joke aside, could you make a version were the logo is moved up and right some more (like on the edge corner or just before that) and the text is included

Make another version with a turret like this one (with the beam)
Attachment 186602


its 11:47 PM were im at so i cant think straight maybe tomorrow i will have a better idea about what to do with it
Could you draw a sketch in paint? I don't understand what you mean..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Dec 2011   #1580
Alsisgevat

64bit Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

On this spesific forum, does creating a wallpaper only count if you drew and made it your self? Or can i upload one where i took other people hard work and changed it a bit and added diferent pics to one? sorry if i offend any of the true artist by asking this.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Wallpapers




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [7]
Continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/302006-custom-windows-7-wallpapers-6-a.html Got some requests for me to post this one up. Got it from http://tophdwallpapers.biz/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/hd-windows-wallpaper-1.jpg Hope ya'll enjoy!
Customization
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [6]
:note: Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/264411-custom-windows-7-wallpapers-5-a.html http://mid.mediatoon.com/upload/news/MRA_Dougal.jpg as a result of a mispent youth and too many hallucinogenics i also see other things :p
Customization
Custom Made Wallpapers (Multi Screen)
I know there's already a custom wallpaper thread but most of those are are for single monitors. Since there are alot of people that use and need dual monitor wallpaper I thought a new thread was in order. So c'mon all you talented designers, let's see your eye candy for multi screens! :D
Customization
Have your wallpapers custom made/modified here.
Thought I would give the original thread a break and the opportunity to clean up. This will allow you to just post your custom papers there, and maybe keep it clean from request and multiple posts. (Just an idea) Mods please remove this if you feel it unnessasary. Otherwise, guys please post...
Customization
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers
This thread is for all those who want to share their custom creations.:)
Customization
Kukag's Custom Wallpapers-
Hey everyone so I'm going to be releasing wallpapers along with anything else I do for this site these first 2 wallpapers are the first wallpapers I have ever done personally so lemme know if you like em and if you + rep! =P Custom Clock Gadgets ( Modern ) Win 7 - Light / DarkLogo
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:47.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App