Custom Made Wallpapers

Page 63 of 180 FirstFirst ... 53616263646573163 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 936
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit, Mac OS X 10.6
       #621

    Excellent work Poo!
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 2,726
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
       #622

    Thanks guys

    Here's another one I finished the other day (with some colour variants)
    Thanks goes out to Dennis Hoppe for the use of his "lill robot" --- his 3d rendered stuff is out of this world
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Custom Made Wallpapers-lill_robot_red.png   Custom Made Wallpapers-lill_robot_purple.png   Custom Made Wallpapers-lill_robot_green.png   Custom Made Wallpapers-lill_robot_blue.png   Custom Made Wallpapers-lill_robot_aqua.png  

      My Computer


  3. Posts : 1,508
    Lion
       #623

    Some mind blowing stuffs in here..great going guys
      My Computer


  4. Arc
    Posts : 35,373
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
       #624

    PooMan UK said:
    Thanks guys

    Here's another one I finished the other day (with some colour variants)
    Thanks goes out to Dennis Hoppe for the use of his "lill robot" --- his 3d rendered stuff is out of this world
    Looks great, Nick The first one is my choice
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 2,493
    Windows 7 64Bit
       #625

    so i made another wall today:

    not my best work i may say....
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 936
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit, Mac OS X 10.6
       #626

    Here is one from my side:

    Click here to download Rar file

    2400 x 1600 pixels, ~700 kb png format.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Custom Made Wallpapers-orbwallpaperpreview.jpg  
      My Computer


  7. Arc
    Posts : 35,373
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
       #627

    lorddenis said:
    so i made another wall today:

    not my best work i may say....
    Great ... would be greater if the guy and gal wount be there . I can easily agree with the second line

    nokian73me said:
    Here is one from my side:

    Click here to download Rar file

    2400 x 1600 pixels, ~700 kb png format.
    Every time I am looking at that thing, I ag getting astonished
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 2,493
    Windows 7 64Bit
       #628

    Arc said:
    lorddenis said:
    so i made another wall today:

    not my best work i may say....
    Great ... would be greater if the guy and gal wount be there . I can easily agree with the second line

    nokian73me said:
    Here is one from my side:

    Click here to download Rar file

    2400 x 1600 pixels, ~700 kb png format.
    Every time I am looking at that thing, I ag getting astonished
    you dont know who they are ? you shuld wach a show called "Chuck".
      My Computer


  9. Arc
    Posts : 35,373
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
       #629

    A peculiar one ... lol ! Just playing with brushes :)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Custom Made Wallpapers-new-abstract.jpg  
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 936
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit, Mac OS X 10.6
       #630

    lorddenis said:
    so i made another wall today:

    not my best work i may say....
    I guess you are keeping good things hidden from us...you will slow poison us by showing excellent stuffs one by one

    lorddenis said:
    you dont know who they are ? you shuld wach a show called "Chuck".
    Every time I am looking at that thing, I ag getting astonished


    Oh thats last one is cool Arc!
      My Computer


 
Page 63 of 180 FirstFirst ... 53616263646573163 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:18.
Find Us