Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]

16 Mar 2010   #1231
FZ21Z

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ZaLiTH View Post
This is confusing now, here is what I see, and my profile restricts me to 100 pixels high for any pic I upload as my sig:
Here's what I see...


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
16 Mar 2010   #1232
ZaLiTH

Win 10 x64 Pro x64 / Ubuntu 15.10 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by FZ21Z View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ZaLiTH View Post
This is confusing now, here is what I see, and my profile restricts me to 100 pixels high for any pic I upload as my sig:
Here's what I see...
Hmmm... Perhaps post count or reputation have a part to play in that then? Either way, both of those are way higher on your profile than mine. I'll keep that in mind next time I mention it...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Mar 2010   #1233
FZ21Z

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ZaLiTH View Post
Hmmm... Perhaps post count or reputation have a part to play in that then?
You're probably right.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

16 Mar 2010   #1234
YTBOY83

Windows 7 64Bit Ultimate Edition SP1
 
 

Hi could you please make me a sig?????

I would like it to be like this.

1. A Windows 7 Ultimate sign and a NVIDIA badge.

2. rmw020 in some fancy sort of font and colours (You can choose the colours and font as i am not picky).

3. And a nice back ground, space or the sky or something.

Like i say i am not picky lol.

Thank you.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Mar 2010   #1235
FZ21Z

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by rmw020 View Post
I would like it to be like this.
How's this...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Mar 2010   #1236
ZaLiTH

Win 10 x64 Pro x64 / Ubuntu 15.10 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by rmw020 View Post
Hi could you please make me a sig?????

I would like it to be like this.

1. A Windows 7 Ultimate sign and a NVIDIA badge.

2. rmw020 in some fancy sort of font and colours (You can choose the colours and font as i am not picky).

3. And a nice back ground, space or the sky or something.

Like i say i am not picky lol.

Thank you.
I figured I haven't really done much in a while; so what about the attached? If you use the 600x200 pixel size, you'll need to host it somewhere else (PhotoBucket? ImageShack?) and link it in your sig.

Otherwise, if you'd rather host it on SevenForums, there's also a 600x100 pixel version.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Mar 2010   #1237
giancroso

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bits
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by FZ21Z View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by giancroso View Post
hmm... seems that's the full size, I've re-uploaded it and it's the same
It should be bigger than that, and it's within the site limitations, double check you've saved the image from the link I posted. Oh, and made you this...

well, I'll try again when I get home... The sig looks great though, thanks!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Mar 2010   #1238
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Hi friends!
I am trying to make a new sig for me, but it displays as a tiny one, not in actual size. can you please tell me what is the size of a sig (in pixels) should be ? Thanks In advance.

I showing you what I made for me. Know that it is a rubbish one! But made by myself !!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Mar 2010   #1239
noyb

XP MCE .... XP Pro 64 .... W7 U x64
 
 

It looks like you're restricted to 600 pixels wide and 100 pixels tall .. You're too tall.
It should tell you the requirements when you edit your sig.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Mar 2010   #1240
D3ftOn3Z

Win 7 Ultimate SP1 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Hi friends!
I am trying to make a new sig for me, but it displays as a tiny one, not in actual size. can you please tell me what is the size of a sig (in pixels) should be ? Thanks In advance.

I showing you what I made for me. Know that it is a rubbish one! But made by myself !!
Arc, upload your sig @ tinypic. Then copy the IMG code and paste it on your CP sig editor.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [14]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/292162-custom-made-sig-avatar-12-a.html oh dear, careful what you wish for it may come true... :p preview
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]
Continued from - Custom Made Sig and Avatar
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159965-custom-made-sig-avatar-6-a.html
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:32.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App