Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]

17 Mar 2010   #1271
D3ftOn3Z

Win 7 Ultimate SP1 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by FZ21Z View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by D3ftOn3Z View Post
Some sort like this?
Like this but with the twinkles...
Good suggestion, Big D. But i prefer to have the background as white atm. The actual pic looks like this with details. Due to resizing, you really can't see the details on my avatar.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
17 Mar 2010   #1272
noyb

XP MCE .... XP Pro 64 .... W7 U x64
 
 

Hey Doc !!!!!!!!
It's about time to change Hats
Attachment 61412 Attachment 61415 Attachment 61418
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Mar 2010   #1273
FZ21Z

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LilDomii View Post
One thing though, you made the windows orb look like it's been knocked over, if you'd like I would have a go at making the perspective look a bit more life-like
Thanks, and please do, although I was trying to make it look flat to his hand, but heres the PSD...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

17 Mar 2010   #1274
PooMan UK

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by irnbru View Post
looks great thank ya
Cheers pal

I think you might have saved it a bit wrong though pal. What you need to do is click on the image that I posted and save the image at it's full size (600x158). Then you could upload it through Tiny Pic or any other online service. This will then allow you to put the image url into your signature settings under "CP".

eg. [ IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/5o8d1i.png[/IMG ] .... (leave out the space between [ and IMG] ) this will give you below



Once done your signature will show up in the correct dimensions
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Mar 2010   #1275
electricfeel

windows7 premium x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PooMan UK View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by irnbru View Post
looks great thank ya
Cheers pal

I think you might have saved it a bit wrong though pal. What you need to do is click on the image that I posted and save the image at it's full size (600x158). Then you could upload it through Tiny Pic or any other online service. This will then allow you to put the image url into your signature settings under "CP".

eg. [ IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/5o8d1i.png[/IMG ] .... (leave out the space between [ and IMG] ) this will give you below



Once done your signature will show up in the correct dimensions
thanks got it now
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Mar 2010   #1276
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by FZ21Z View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LilDomii View Post
One thing though, you made the windows orb look like it's been knocked over, if you'd like I would have a go at making the perspective look a bit more life-like
Thanks, and please do, although I was trying to make it look flat to his hand, but heres the PSD...
Yep, flat on the hand is what I'll try to do
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Mar 2010   #1277
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by FZ21Z View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LilDomii View Post
One thing though, you made the windows orb look like it's been knocked over, if you'd like I would have a go at making the perspective look a bit more life-like
Thanks, and please do, although I was trying to make it look flat to his hand, but heres the PSD...
Okay, I'm done, a little work with 3d and I got there. Also made it look as though the icons were floating.
PSD if you want it.
Attachment 61455

Now for the sig
Attachment 61454

Does it look any better?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Mar 2010   #1278
FZ21Z

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LilDomii View Post
Does it look any better?
A little, I wanted them to look like little pills and not floating off the hand. But it's better than what I've done, so thanks.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Mar 2010   #1279
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by FZ21Z View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LilDomii View Post
Does it look any better?
A little, I wanted them to look like little pills and not floating off the hand. But it's better than what I've done, so thanks.
Ah yes, i saw the jelly bean/pill on the original background...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Mar 2010   #1280
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

I'll have another go tomorrow...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [14]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/292162-custom-made-sig-avatar-12-a.html oh dear, careful what you wish for it may come true... :p preview
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]
Continued from - Custom Made Sig and Avatar
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159965-custom-made-sig-avatar-6-a.html
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:59.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App