Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]

02 Apr 2010   #1571
tw33k

Windows 7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PooMan UK View Post
No probs pal glad you liked it. Here's the .psd if you wanna do any changes or updates
Thanks...not that I have the skills needed to change or update it xD


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
03 Apr 2010   #1572
motc7

 
 
New signature request.

Hello, I would like a custom sig please?

Content:

I would like to integrate this photo of Ace Rimmer from Red Dwarf.

you might have to lighten the photo a bit due to it being dark.


I would like it on a background that is futuristic and color appropriate.

The words I want on there are

Motc7 - "What a guy!" - and yes, I do want the quotes on the 'What a guy!' part.

Thanks for any help!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Apr 2010   #1573
sergiogarcia9

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by tw33k View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PooMan UK View Post
No probs pal glad you liked it. Here's the .psd if you wanna do any changes or updates
Thanks...not that I have the skills needed to change or update it xD
Hey Tw33k, if you still want it, i added that Eset guy to your current sig

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

03 Apr 2010   #1574
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by motc7 View Post
Hello, I would like a custom sig please?

Content:

I would like to integrate this photo of Ace Rimmer from Red Dwarf.

you might have to lighten the photo a bit due to it being dark.


I would like it on a background that is futuristic and color appropriate.

The words I want on there are

Motc7 - "What a guy!" - and yes, I do want the quotes on the 'What a guy!' part.

Thanks for any help!
What if I try ?
Attachment 64850
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Apr 2010   #1575
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Sorry it's a bit bigger, fixed now :
Attachment 64852
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Apr 2010   #1576
FZ21Z

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Sorry it's a bit bigger, fixed now :
Attachment 64852
600x200
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Apr 2010   #1577
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

tw33k, i've tried animating your sig
Attachment 64861
File's too big though
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Apr 2010   #1578
motc7

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Sorry it's a bit bigger, fixed now :
Attachment 64852
Thanks Arc! We could use a guy like you in the Space Corps!


Smoke me a kipper...I'll be back for breakfast!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Apr 2010   #1579
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by FZ21Z View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Sorry it's a bit bigger, fixed now :
Attachment 64852
600x200
144 kb ok?

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by motc7 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Sorry it's a bit bigger, fixed now :
Attachment 64852
Thanks Arc! We could use a guy like you in the Space Corps!


Smoke me a kipper...I'll be back for breakfast!
u r welcome Mr. motc7
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Apr 2010   #1580
motc7

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by FZ21Z View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Sorry it's a bit bigger, fixed now :
Attachment 64852
600x200
144 kb ok?

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by motc7 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Sorry it's a bit bigger, fixed now :
Attachment 64852
Thanks Arc! We could use a guy like you in the Space Corps!


Smoke me a kipper...I'll be back for breakfast!
u r welcome Mr. motc7
Just looking at it now compared to yours. It still looks small in my screen. Is there a reason why, or am I not doing something right? I save it then uploaded it, and click insert picture.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [14]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/292162-custom-made-sig-avatar-12-a.html oh dear, careful what you wish for it may come true... :p preview
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]
Continued from - Custom Made Sig and Avatar
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159965-custom-made-sig-avatar-6-a.html
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:33.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App