Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]

06 Apr 2010   #1651
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

Who likes my new sig?
Inspired by PooMan
Apart from the feather, SF logo(s), Gt and SG9 logo's everything was done with Photoshop
I'm proud!

EDIT: Rubbish quality, gonna upload it to tinypic...

EDIT II: How about now?


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
06 Apr 2010   #1652
PooMan UK

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LilDomii View Post
Who likes my new sig?
Inspired by PooMan
Apart from the feather, SF logo(s), Gt and SG9 logo's everything was done with Photoshop
I'm proud!

EDIT: Rubbish quality, gonna upload it to tinypic...

EDIT II: How about now?
Excellent work my young Padawan. I like the way that you've also started thinking "outside the box" this is catching, but seriously the standard of work I'm seeing lately is outstanding .... keep up the great work everyone.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Apr 2010   #1653
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PooMan UK View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LilDomii View Post
Who likes my new sig?
Inspired by PooMan
Apart from the feather, SF logo(s), Gt and SG9 logo's everything was done with Photoshop
I'm proud!

EDIT: Rubbish quality, gonna upload it to tinypic...

EDIT II: How about now?
Excellent work my young Padawan. I like the way that you've also started thinking "outside the box" this is catching, but seriously the standard of work I'm seeing lately is outstanding .... keep up the great work everyone.
Whoa... Thanks Nick!

Padawan?
Thanks again
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

06 Apr 2010   #1654
Ch@n

 

excellent lil' domii..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Apr 2010   #1655
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by dre@ms View Post
excellent lil' domii..
Thanks
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Apr 2010   #1656
tw33k

Windows 7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by FZ21Z View Post
Thought I'd make another for tw33k to stick in their collection
Thanks for this mate. I don't like the font. It's gonna be tough to beat the font I currently have but I'm open to change. The ATi is a nice touch but I'm not sure it "fits" (maybe coz it's red or maybe where it's placed).

I think this post has all the info you need. Apart from maybe this green Gigabyte logo. Which reminds me, can someone change my current sig, removing the Gigabyte logo and putting this green one in?

If I can offer a suggestion. Pooman UK designed my current sig. What's so great about it is that it is not a standard "box". This makes it stand out as unique.

Thanks again guys. You really add a lot to this forum

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by dre@ms View Post
If you still need the eset man to be on ur sig, then I can give it a shot too.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Apr 2010   #1657
PooMan UK

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by tw33k View Post
Thanks for this mate. I don't like the font. It's gonna be tough to beat the font I currently have but I'm open to change. The ATi is a nice touch but I'm not sure it "fits" (maybe coz it's red or maybe where it's placed).
This is getting a habit changing all of your logo's to turquoise
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Apr 2010   #1658
Ch@n

 

Gud one
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Apr 2010   #1659
tw33k

Windows 7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PooMan UK View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by tw33k View Post
Thanks for this mate. I don't like the font. It's gonna be tough to beat the font I currently have but I'm open to change. The ATi is a nice touch but I'm not sure it "fits" (maybe coz it's red or maybe where it's placed).
This is getting a habit changing all of your logo's to turquoise
But you do it so well. It's an eset thing for a security forum I'm on. Thank goodness eset logos aren't pink

dre@ms: Are my requests do-able or am I asking too much to have the gigabyte logo changed in my current sig and a brand new sig made as requested above? (I hope I don't come accross as overly picky. I just want them high quality)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Apr 2010   #1660
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Cool new sigs , DTZ and lilDomii .... Great artwork
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [14]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/292162-custom-made-sig-avatar-12-a.html oh dear, careful what you wish for it may come true... :p preview
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]
Continued from - Custom Made Sig and Avatar
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159965-custom-made-sig-avatar-6-a.html
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:58.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App