Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]

06 Oct 2009   #21
sergiogarcia9

 

Like this?

The colors of the name, and the blue bar, can be changed if you wanna


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
06 Oct 2009   #22
Tews

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

Ok Serg... That's looking better... let me play with it and try it out for a day or so.. Thanks friend....
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Oct 2009   #23
sergiogarcia9

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tews View Post
Ok Serg... That's looking better... let me play with it and try it out for a day or so.. Thanks friend....
No problem, let me know if you want anything added/changed.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

07 Oct 2009   #24
Maxman

Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64 and Windows 2003 Datacenter Server x64 Edition
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Maxman View Post
I'd highly appreciate if someone explain it in most befitting way. I've just created few Avatars e.g. the official logos of SevenForums:


Figure 1: 100x100 pix


Figure 2: 100x100 pix

When I publish / save the Avatar inside my profile, it normally show it's exact size along with it's actual attributes i.e. background transparency. But while publishing something inside the Forum, it'd extend it's size automatically i.e. 104x104 pix and also remove the background transparency. Probably 'cause of a variable set inside PHP script?
Gentlemen! Would you please answer / explain me as to above referred post?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Oct 2009   #25
Anthony

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

MS Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Maxman View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Maxman View Post
I'd highly appreciate if someone explain it in most befitting way. I've just created few Avatars e.g. the official logos of SevenForums:


Figure 1: 100x100 pix


Figure 2: 100x100 pix

When I publish / save the Avatar inside my profile, it normally show it's exact size along with it's actual attributes i.e. background transparency. But while publishing something inside the Forum, it'd extend it's size automatically i.e. 104x104 pix and also remove the background transparency. Probably 'cause of a variable set inside PHP script?
Gentlemen! Would you please answer / explain me as to above referred post?
Hi Maxman, your advatar needs to be 100x100 otherwise the forum will resize it usually ignoring transparency also in your avatat settings it says...

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 48.8 KB (whichever is smaller)

Please check the sizes again!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Oct 2009   #26
Maxman

Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64 and Windows 2003 Datacenter Server x64 Edition
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
Hi Maxman, your advatar needs to be 100x100 otherwise the forum will resize it usually ignoring transparency also in your avatat settings it says...

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 48.8 KB (whichever is smaller)

Please check the sizes again!!
Many thanks Anthony for your prompt response. I've already mentioned the actual / physical size of both Avatars in my previous post i.e. 100x100 pix and built the same preferably in PNG Format 'cause of background transparency and unlimited colour support. Something wrong with PHP?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Oct 2009   #27
TheBull

Windows 7 RTM 64bit, Windows 8 Pro 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tews View Post
Okay guys... have a go for a new one for me... keep it elegant, 600x200 so I have plenty of room for animation.... Dark Blue with SevenForums in it...other than that, use your imagination... please, nothing about rep..
Hey Tews, here is my attempt mate!

My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Oct 2009   #28
breezen18

Win XP - Win7 Pro on Compaq Laptop
 
 

Can I get a simple Sig with just my name in bright blue & my wallpaper at proper size ?

Thanks
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Oct 2009   #29
Kukag

Windows 7
 
 

Well you said simple so I tried to do the best I could, what do you think?

Attachment 30729
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Oct 2009   #30
breezen18

Win XP - Win7 Pro on Compaq Laptop
 
 

Kukag,

Wow that was fast

Thank you very much

I will learn sooooo much here
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [14]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/292162-custom-made-sig-avatar-12-a.html oh dear, careful what you wish for it may come true... :p preview
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]
Continued from - Custom Made Sig and Avatar
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159965-custom-made-sig-avatar-6-a.html
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:23.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App