Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]

24 Jan 2010   #391
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

Okay, here's the new redesign:

Hope ya like it


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
24 Jan 2010   #392
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lil' Domii View Post
Okay, here's the new redesign:

Hope ya like it
Sweet! Thanks a lot....props are in the sig.
If you could remove the semi-clueless from the other one, then I could have a rotation.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Jan 2010   #393
Coolness

Win 7 pro 64-bit, Ubuntu 9.10 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lil' Domii View Post
Coolness, have you viewed the one from tinypic?
It looks weird in your sig
Loooks weird? How? I think its alright. i saved the file and uploaded.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

24 Jan 2010   #394
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Coolness View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lil' Domii View Post
Coolness, have you viewed the one from tinypic?
It looks weird in your sig
Loooks weird? How? I think its alright. i saved the file and uploaded.
It shows the resolution at the bottom and its a bit small.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Jan 2010   #395
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noob View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lil' Domii View Post
Okay, here's the new redesign:

Hope ya like it
Sweet! Thanks a lot....props are in the sig.
If you could remove the semi-clueless from the other one, then I could have a rotation.
I've kinda replaced the other one with this one.
Soz, no can do with the rotation
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Jan 2010   #396
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lil' Domii View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noob View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lil' Domii View Post
Okay, here's the new redesign:

Hope ya like it
Sweet! Thanks a lot....props are in the sig.
If you could remove the semi-clueless from the other one, then I could have a rotation.
I've kinda replaced the other one with this one.
Soz, no can do with the rotation
I could upload my original one for you, if that would help...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Jan 2010   #397
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noob View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lil' Domii View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noob View Post
Sweet! Thanks a lot....props are in the sig.
If you could remove the semi-clueless from the other one, then I could have a rotation.
I've kinda replaced the other one with this one.
Soz, no can do with the rotation
I could upload my original one for you, if that would help...
Oh yeah, thanks!
Will post it later tonight as I have school
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Jan 2010   #398
Vosberg1

Windows 7 Ultimate x86
 
 
Quick Question for PooMan UK

PooMan -

Hey, i was wondering, can i barrow just the Windows logo off your Sig. I can manually just save the file from online, so that is alright. Just need permission.

Thanks,
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Jan 2010   #399
valtonray

Windows 7 Ultimate Signature Edition
 
 

ehhh you've all been branded. nice work on those.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Jan 2010   #400
PooMan UK

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Vosberg1 View Post
PooMan -

Hey, i was wondering, can i barrow just the Windows logo off your Sig. I can manually just save the file from online, so that is alright. Just need permission.

Thanks,
Yeah no problem pal help yourself

The ps file is here if you want it

https://www.sevenforums.com/customiza...tml#post514051
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [14]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/292162-custom-made-sig-avatar-12-a.html oh dear, careful what you wish for it may come true... :p preview
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]
Continued from - Custom Made Sig and Avatar
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159965-custom-made-sig-avatar-6-a.html
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:50.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App