Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]

28 Jan 2010   #421
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

Okay !!


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
28 Jan 2010   #422
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

Just found out, Photoshop is soo much better than paint.net!
Attachment 50633
Just edited your old one
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Jan 2010   #423
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lil' Domii View Post
Just found out, Photoshop is soo much better than paint.net!
Attachment 50633
Just edited your old one
I have CS4 64-bit.....I just don't know how to use it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

28 Jan 2010   #424
V3xar

Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Build 7600
 
 

AMAZING! Lil' Domii

Thank you very much indeed. It looks great, I really appreciate it.

/Trundles off to 8 Forums to insert new sig!!

.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Jan 2010   #425
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noob View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lil' Domii View Post
Just found out, Photoshop is soo much better than paint.net!
Attachment 50633
Just edited your old one
I have CS4 64-bit.....I just don't know how to use it.
I have the CS3 extended at my school so i have little experience from school and now with a trial i have literally just downloaded i just seemed to have picked it up
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Jan 2010   #426
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

I'm just going to do a new redesign of my sig now...
Oh yeah, coolness i will try get one for you as soon as possible!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Jan 2010   #427
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

Uh oh!
Just found out how hard it is to use Photoshop, and can't get a decent starting point for my new sig
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Jan 2010   #428
Coolness

Win 7 pro 64-bit, Ubuntu 9.10 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lil' Domii View Post
I'm just going to do a new redesign of my sig now...
Oh yeah, coolness i will try get one for you as soon as possible!
Thanks bro. I appriciate it. Hope it becomes as awesome as the last one. Maby a bit more transparancy now?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Jan 2010   #429
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Coolness View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lil' Domii View Post
I'm just going to do a new redesign of my sig now...
Oh yeah, coolness i will try get one for you as soon as possible!
Thanks bro. I appriciate it. Hope it becomes as awesome as the last one. Maby a bit more transparancy now?
Yes, will do.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Jan 2010   #430
Coolness

Win 7 pro 64-bit, Ubuntu 9.10 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lil' Domii View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Coolness View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lil' Domii View Post
I'm just going to do a new redesign of my sig now...
Oh yeah, coolness i will try get one for you as soon as possible!
Thanks bro. I appriciate it. Hope it becomes as awesome as the last one. Maby a bit more transparancy now?
Yes, will do.
Yours is awesome! You got skillz man! Maby you should be returned to the "Skilled" badge
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [14]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/292162-custom-made-sig-avatar-12-a.html oh dear, careful what you wish for it may come true... :p preview
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]
Continued from - Custom Made Sig and Avatar
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159965-custom-made-sig-avatar-6-a.html
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:50.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App